Author Topic: FUNNIES FROM LOONIES  (Read 8744 times)

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« on: February 14, 2005, 07:19:37 PM »
FUNNIES FROM LOONIES

Brothers and Sisters, I?ve always believed that many a serious things are said in jest. But sometimes, possessing a weird sense of humor, Mother Nature takes humor one notch higher. The result? Oftentimes, community rejects, tagged as lunatics by reason of their mental inadequacy, say and do some incredible things liable to make the elite and intellectuals sit up and take notice.  In this thread, I\'ll attempt to assemble \"wize\" utterances from the not so wise members of our community.  New ones will be added  as opportunity permits.  So, watch out.

Baptism By Urine
A mad man went to visit with a family to which a new baby has just been born. As he bent down to ?ku-chi-kooh? and ?gaa-gaah,? in admiration of the baby boy, like the rest of the visitors, the young fella pissed straight up, and all over our friend the lunatic.

As everybody else, whom the tinkle from the baby?s winkle sprinkled, was scampering to shake the tinkle from their clothes, the mad man undid his pants, pulled out his ?Moses? staff,? and let it rain on the baby. You know there was chaos and pandemonium. There were shouts of: ?Chineke-e-e, onye ara a nyuola nwatakiri mamiri!! (Oh God, the mad man has peed on the baby).

As our loony friend stuffed his hose back in the holster, he sneered at the baby, ?O wu nga unu na-ebido a ru ala? (this is the stage at which you guys start mischief).

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

Honeybunnie

Haha
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 12:41:47 AM »
OH that is too funny, but can you elaborate on who this guy is, what part of Naija he is from?.

uapo4

• http://
FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 04:11:09 AM »
Is this true? This is simply wicked :)
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 04:40:29 AM »
Hey Uapo4, I swear, it\'s true.  Glad you guys approve.

Honeybunnie, Hapu ihe e dere n\'ahu moto, banye moto.  Just kick back and enjoy the ride; a gbaruna mmiri.  The guy is a lunatic, I\'m talking about wandering, market square squatting lunatic.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 05:05:06 AM »
The Taste Test: Moi-moi / Agidi

Simeon, onye ara, siri: ?O di m terrible, otu moi-moi a yoro otu ugbo jiri too karia agidi a yoro ugbo abuo.?  (Simeon, the lunatic, said: ?It?s mind-boggling to me, how moi-moi, which was sifted once turned out to be more delicious than agidi, which was sifted twice.?)

tsly

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 05:30:30 AM »
that was hilarious.. it\'s funny, i keep seeing this post but never took the time to read it.
Then again, you cannot be mad at the lunatic all he did was return the luv

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 09:55:21 PM »
Caught In The Act

As you know, big markets are the domain of lunatics.  There is this mad man who lived at this market square but would not be allowed to use the public latrine there.  Whenever he used it, children would chase him with sticks and stones or adults would chase him with a whip.  Many a time he would go on himself, running from being assaulted.  Tired of all the assault, hostilities, and discrimination, he dug himself a latrine and vowed never to let a sane person use it.

One day, this bus full of passengers pulled up at the market square.  While a couple of passengers alighted and were getting their luggage off the under carriage of the bus, one of the passengers jumped out of the buss, made straight for the bushes, one hand on his trouser buttons and the other cupping his rear end.  He must have eaten something ghat didn\'t agree with his stomach.  

Anyway, luckily, he saw the mad man?s latrine and went straight for it, thanking God for the most beautiful sight he ever saw.  Before you could say, ?privacy,? he had emptied his entire bowl?s content, oblivious to the fact that half the market was watching him do his duty.  With limited materials (sticks and palm fronds), how much privacy could a mad man provide? He brushed that concern aside knowing that if he had waited just one second longer, we would be telling a different tale.  

But the onlookers were not interested in staring at the crack of the man?s butt, every one has his own.  They were amused for a different reason.  They knew the toilet belonged to Iwuala and I?m sure they were wondering what would happen if Iwuala came back and found the man helping himself with his facility.  Don?t ask me what he used, to wipe himself up.  All I know is, as he was getting ready to pull his pants all the way up, Iwuala came back, firewood in hand, to discover that somebody has been using his Jon.

He dropped his load, picked up the stoutest of the bunch, held it up in an attacking mode and, looking at the man menacingly, screamed, ?Gi-i-i-ni, gini, gini, gini!  I marakwa nke bu nke gi, we-e-e-re, were, were, werechakwaa ya, a choghidi m mixture?  (Wh-a-a-at, what, what, what!  If you know which is yours, ta-a-ke, take, take, take all of it, I don?t want any mixture).

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 06:00:03 AM »
The Joy Of Eating Akara

Simeon, onye ara, said, ?Ihe m ji ata akara bu ka m mia mmiri ya, o bughi na e nwere ihe o na-aga m? (That the only reason I eat akara is to suck the juice, not because it?s going to be of benefit to me.

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 06:08:08 AM »
Definition Of Onye Ara

A mad man said, \"Ihe mere ndi mmadu ji a kpo m onye ara, o bukwa m choo i kwu ihe ozo, ihe ozo a puta m n\'onu?\" (The only reason people call me crazy, isn?t it because when I want to say one thing, another thing comes out of my mouth??

chizor

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 08:49:29 PM »
Ha Haaaaa! That was good. Do you have a book of igbo jokes prince?
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn\'t seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey,

Honeybunnie

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 09:38:52 PM »
That can also define bipolar disorder....which I think is another form of onye-ara-ism

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 11:48:30 PM »
No, Chizor, I don\'t.  Anything you see here is from memory.

You are right, Hb.  You know that any and every mental and to an extent, neurological disorder is classed as \"ara,\" n\'ala Igbo.  But what I write here are things that come out of card-carrying, market-dwelling, money-begging, garbage-eating, bona-fide onye ara.

Prince

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2005, 10:23:05 AM »
Vengeance Is Mine

With one swift move, onye ara caught a pot bellied fly that has been feasting on his pus laden sore.  He threw the hefty fly in his mouth and as he began chewing, he said (obviously to the masticated fly), ?O wuru gi, I gaghiri a hafu m.?  (If it were you, you wouldn?t have spared me.)

Susia

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2005, 06:50:27 PM »
Yuck!!!!!!, thats sooooooooooo nasty, he ate a fly that has been on his pus sore.
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

Honeybunnie

FUNNIES FROM LOONIES
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2005, 08:25:41 PM »
ewwwww.....That is flat out DISGUSTING, but hey, that is why he is an onye-ara!!!!