Author Topic: Nigerian ID thieves (Houston Edition)  (Read 4222 times)

okey

Nigerian ID thieves (Houston Edition)
« on: May 21, 2006, 06:01:29 AM »
CNN had an hour long special on Nigerians in Houston and how they\'ve successfully robbed banks, companies and stolen several ID.

CNN Presents� takes a look at how thieves exploit stolen identities to bilk banks and cheat credit card companies. Tune in to learn more about the blueprint of modern-day bank robberies

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/index.rob.bank.html

Any thoughts?
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

kenmartins

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 06:35:00 AM »
it is a shame and the thing dat hurt me the most was that the name \"Nigeria\" was repeated almost all the time. i was like, can\'t u guys just tell the story and forget abt Nationality. u said it once and i don\'t need to hear it over and over again.
Nigerians need to understand dat there is no easy way of making money. As long as they have this stupid mentality of fast money, they will always be in the black book.

ugbobaby

fast money
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 12:28:07 AM »
:o
One reason why Africa is still backwards is that we are not patient enough to plant things and watch them grow; we always want stuff to happen instantly.

The nija dudes have messed themselves up and have dragged the nija image into to mud, i hope the country\'s image was not tarnished in all this mess.
America is a society where things happen, but one has got to be really patient b4 there\'ll be evidences of good living
 its not like nija where things happen almost immediately (through the back door)

Susia

• http://
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 12:43:43 AM »
Did I hear you correctly? Did you say that African is still backwards? Stop it oo. Can\'t believe you just said that.
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

kenmartins

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:35:38 AM »
Susia, there is no question abt Africa being backwards cos the reality is that we are backwards cos of corruptions and stuff like this. The earlier we come to the reality that doing stuff illegally and the wrong will would hurt us, the better for us.
Nigerian image around the world is a messed up one and its gonna take years of hard work to restore it.

ugbobaby

ID thieves
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 06:15:26 AM »
Sorry susia, thatz the fact, afterall, there are just as much nijaz outside nigeria just as there are inside, and what do you think the main reason is?