Author Topic: CONDOLEEZZA RICE: This Chick Is Smoking.  (Read 8990 times)

Prince

CONDOLEEZZA RICE: This Chick Is Smoking.
« on: March 22, 2005, 04:46:37 AM »

Has anybody seen my girlfriend, Condoleezza, lately?  She has given a new dimension to the office of the Secretary of State.  Ms Rice is currently ploughing Asia and just leaving dust and shock in her wake.

As the Secretary of State, the womenfolk, and particularly black people, can never ask for a more suitable standard bearer.  She will definitely take her rightful place with the likes of Joan of Arc, Indira Gandhi, Golda Meir, Queen Elizabeth II, and the Queen of Sheba.

She has performed very impressively on world theater.  Some quarters are hinting a run for the Whitehouse, come the next Presidential election.  If she runs, I\'ll become a Reublican.  Nothing attracts me more that a woman with stuff under her headscarf and a pregnant one.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

Honeybunnie

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 04:50:08 AM »
Is Conddie preggie (pregnant), Prince where did you hear that, does she even have a hussy (husband), I know there wasn\'t a husband during her swearing in. I look up to Condi, that is one strong black woman!!!! Of course Oprah and my mama included

fresco

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 04:52:59 AM »
Is she mix or complete black? cuz my mom believe she\'s mix. She has definitely increased the status of women in this society. Her rank even shows that women of color might become prez, which pple think it\'s not possible...... well let see.

Prince

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 05:36:39 AM »
No, Honeyb. she ain\'t pergnant because I haven\'t gotten to her yet.  I don\'t believe I\'ve told her that love her.

You didn\'t see a husband during the swearing in ceremony because I was in the back parking our car, when the thing was recorded.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

kenmartins

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 09:29:15 AM »
She is still a Miss. About the issue of being prez., that aint gonna happen anytime soon for a person of colour.They can make us Sec. of state but not prez.
Wished she would run in 2008 but she issued a statement somedays ago that she ain\'t

Prince

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 10:19:11 AM »
Damn! So, I don\'t get to be First Gentleman?

chinelo

• http://
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 02:24:27 PM »
:lol: damn right u r, first gentleman indeed! dat chick is it man. i was really tripped when she scaled d bad belle congress (or is  it senate?) u guys can beef a strong woman o.her resume is like ten miles long,she is a synonym of the  word \"achiever\" and definitely my \"shero\"(she-hero).
but does anyone know if she\'s true black :roll:  cos  i\'ve been parading her as one.(need some proof for d crusade.......)
The world is dangerous not because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything -Albert Einstein

Honeybunnie

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 07:31:42 PM »
You see, y\'all need to realise that once you have a little black in you, You Are Black. White people never want to claim mixed people (Mulattos, to be politically correct)....Take a  look at Halle Berry for example, when she won the grammy, she was touted as \"The First Black Woman\" to win an oscar for best actress, somehow blindly forgetting that the woman who was focused on and was right beside her daughter was a white woman.

To answer or maybe clarify your questions, I think Condie is black. At her swearing in, she was with her mom, who was black and her dad who was also black, so I think Condie is black.

Prince

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 08:50:06 PM »
Chinelo, keep on fighting, brave warrior.

Huneyb, you are so right.  Condi is so black, her eye balls are black.  I should know my in-laws.  The below info might help.  It\'s just an excerpt from her biog
The daughter of two African-American teachers in the South, Rice was born in 1954, in Birmingham, Alabama, a city Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was to call ?by far the worst big city in race relations in the United States.? Children in ?50s Birmingham learned to recognize the sign ?colored? even before they could read. Their lives depended on it. The town featured white-only schools and white-only cinemas and white-only libraries. The local police commissioner ?Bull? Connor had a habit of driving through black families? neighborhoods in a freaky white metal tank and announcing on the radio when a ?nigger family? moved into a ?white? part of town. So common were bombings of black homes in one area that it earned the name ?Dynamite Hill.? (A third of Connor?s police force was said to be in the Ku Klux Klan.)

Check out her meaty, juicy lips and her sexy broad nose, and her gapped teeth, and her broad forehead.  You can\'t get any blacker.  Any blacker, she would be an aborigin and be in a cage somewhere attracting the attention and interest of some anthropologists.

Susia

• http://
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 10:55:55 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm@ Prince, meaty, juicy lips and sexy broad nose and her gapped teeth.......You just broke it down for us.

I must applaud Condie for the Good job that she is doing?
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

Prince

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 12:37:42 AM »
Yes, Susia, I call \'em as I see \'em.  I\'m sure that if she turned around, there\'s something there, which might interest me.

sly

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 01:02:08 AM »
Let nobody be fooled. Ladies I\'m not trying to take away anything from u all but I dont think condie is all that. In comparison to Oprah, I will take Oprah over her anyday. I still think she is doing a puppet job. She is just being manipulated by the admin as they want only to be dumped when the time comes. Collin Powell did a terrific job as sec of state and should have quit when the time was right but he never did and was used as a puppet to make the case for Iraq. Finally,all he gained was that he lost his credibility. All that glitters are not gold.
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

Prince

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 02:37:12 AM »
Sly, my brother, I\'d advise you to refrain from making disparaging remarks, expresses or implied, to a fellow member of this site.

You have taken the liberty of psychologically examining every member of the site and you found that we are all intellectually challenged.  You believe that we are gullible in the wise of Ms Rice\'s accomplishments.  But you are the only sage who is immuned to the blindfold we have been visited with.

I\'m going out on a limb, here, to say that there is no one here who does not have great admiration for Oprah.  I see you do admire her too.  But if you don\'t mind my asking: when you opened this forum, did you see a poll or questioneer requiring a choice between Oprah and Condi?  

Before you rake this woman over hot coal, have made any attempt to review Rice\'s resume or biography?  Have you any inkling of her achievements and accomplishments?  I guess your answer would be, no.  So what are the basis of your statement, \"I dont think condie is all that.\"  
All what?  What did you read here that you disagree with?  Bring it out.  You probably haven\'t read anything about Oprah, either.

Maaaan, please lay off on your characterization of site members, people you have no personal knowledge of.  Quite frankly, you are beginning to sound like one of the Gueatbook anonies.  Please take the time to read posts, comprehend them, before responding.

Honeybunnie

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 03:08:58 AM »
Hey SLy, I am sure you don\'t mean any harm really, but you see when you make certain comments, it\'d help us better understand your take if you explain it a little more. If you say Condie isn\'t worth anything at all, can you give reasons why. I feel she is a very strong black woman even though she wasn\'t very honest to the American public about the Iraqi war (can u ever forget when she appeared before that senate committee, the heated exchange that ensued between herself and the female democratic congresswoman). That aside, I think she has achieved a whole lot, she is ranked one of the most powerful women in the world by Forbes, and many other ranking bodies. SO sly, do kowashiate your views a little better....Someone might actually share the same views that you do, and agree with you, which will make for a better constructive discussion.

BTW this thread is Princes\' baby, and I am sure he won\'t let anybody degrade his future (abi current) wife so easily... :D

Prince

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2005, 08:12:37 PM »
Damn right, Hb, what kinna guy would I be, if I didn\'t stand for my.... well whatever?  Considering that she\'s la cr?me de la cr?me, we say it, in Fench.  She\'s simply the best of the best, God\'s gift to humanity.

Whatever her accomplishments, they have all been by her own personal efforts.  A daughter of a school teacher, she never had anything handed to her.  And like fine butter, went straight to the top, to be considered the most powerful woman on earth, more powerful than the most gracious human that ever wore the crown, Queen Elizabeth II.  Condi never had to use any of her feminine attributes.  She\'ll stand up to any man, anytime, any day, anywhere.  It is tantamount to sacrilage to suggest that she\'s not all that.

Moreover, she\'s not bad, in the looks department.  The last time we saw women who came up in the world, they looked like men in dress.  Consider Maggie Thatcher and Annie Richards.