Author Topic: Whitney Houston: Back In Rehab  (Read 3787 times)

Prince

Whitney Houston: Back In Rehab
« on: March 25, 2005, 03:30:34 AM »

Can anybody tell me what the matter with this chick is?  Why has she sworn never to walk the straight and narrow?  Should we be surprised tho hear, one day, that she has died of overdose of narcotic?
Singer Whitney Houston Enters Rehab Again
Updated: Thursday, Mar. 24, 2005 - 2:12 PM

NEW YORK (AP) - A year after her first reported stay in rehab, Whitney Houston has again checked into a rehabilitation facility. \"Whitney Houston has re-entered a rehabilitation facility today,\" her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, told The Associated Press Wednesday. She declined to provide details.
More: http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=114&sid=25500
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

Amaka

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 03:39:38 AM »
Over dose of narcotics? Mbanu.. Prince lol. She was one of my favorite singers and she still is, she said she is \"making a come back\" and she\'s working on a new single, oh well we\'ll see...

Prince

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 04:03:22 AM »
Are you kidding?  This girl has visited the detox centers and rehab facilities more time than you have opened you lingerie drawer.  I used to love her, almost as much as I love Diana Ross and Dolly Paton.

A new album?  As the Ngwa man would say, \"M legbuchaala onu-shi di oti, ihe o na-aku a makwaghi m mma\" (After I have seen the wine tapper\'s rear end, his wine doesn\'t appealing to me anymore).  I\'m not impressed by her performances anymore.

I tell you one thing, though.  If she keeps on this road, the title of her next alboum will be, \"Before You Close The Cascate.\"  An Igbo proverb says, \"Mgbakwa oso onye dabara n\'iyi-ala, wu n\'ishi aja,\" (The mud wall is the end of the race for he who falls into a pond).

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

Honeybunnie

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 07:21:13 PM »
Prince are you really surprised? Don\'t you remember her interview with Diane Sawyerr, I think Whitney has hit her rock bottom, and if she pulls out of this then she should be very grateful. I\'m sure we\'ll still be rooting for her.

Amaka

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2005, 07:36:41 PM »
I think the best thing that happened to her life was Bobby Brown \"okafuola ya\" both in her singing and acting career. Bobby Brown also appeared in the Dianne Sawyer interview, and he admits to marijuana use for his \"bipolar disorder.\" But seriously Prince i anticipate a new whitney... akwa she got baptized in the river where, was it Jesus or John was baptised lol... this time she was in the right place.

Prince

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 03:03:55 AM »
No, Honeyb, not really.  It\'s not that much of a surprise to me.  Disappointment is more like it.  I used to love her.  I\'m fed-up with black icons and divas who have no sense of responsibility and loyalty to the black community.  We are down alredy, we don\'t need help in that department.

Amaka, do you know how many times she has checked herself into a rehab?  You see, that\'s for public consumption.  We are very sympathetic when we hear that somebody is trying to quit an awful habit.  Each time you confront an America smoker, the first thing that escapes his mouth is, \"I\'m trying to quit,\" or \"I\'m cutting down,\" or \"I\'ll quit after this pack,\" or \"It suites my nerves.\"

Mayor Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC, used the same \"check myself into rehab\" snow job on DCnites.  Till date the Xmayor continues to blow smoke.  I will never waste my hopes and prayers on Ms Houston.  Untill I see her genuine come back, she can take her \"wine\" somewhere else.

These guys are yet to come to terms with the fact that they are in deep trouble.  Whitney is hard-core substance abuser, and Bobby Brown is her conduit into the drug world.  As long as she keeps hanging around Bobby, she\'s never gonna kick the habit.  What disgusts me is that she knows this, but the addiction cannot permit her to cut the strings, despite untold physical and emotional abuses in the hands of Bobby.

Bobby Brown is a lying dog.  He admits to marijuana use, just to minimize public outrage.  He, too, is hard core abuser, and Whitney\'s supplier.