Poll

Do you agree with this list?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 13, 2005, 07:34:09 AM

Author Topic: 2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???  (Read 5387 times)

okey

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« on: May 13, 2005, 07:34:09 AM »
2005 MAXIM HOT 100
1. Eva Longoria
2. Evangeline Lilly
3. Jennifer Garner
4. Lindsay Lohan
5. Jessica Alba
6. Rachel Bilson
7. Angelina Jolie
8. Brittany Murphy
9. Jessica Simpson
10. Sara Foster
11. Cameron Diaz
12. Eva Mendez
13. Ashanti
14. Rachel McAdams
15. Charlize Theron
16. Christina Aguilera
17. Beyonce Knowles
18. Jessica Biel
19. Vanessa Marcil
20. Paris Hilton
21. Uma Thurman
22. Katie Holmes
23. Kate Beckinsale
24. Scarlett Johansson
25. Sofia Vergara
26. Sarah Michelle Gellar
27. Maggie Grace
28. Jaime King
29. Anna Kournikova
30. Christina Milian
31. Brook Burns
32. Jennifer Love Hewitt
33. Mischa Barton
34. Salma Hayek
35. Ciara
36. Avril Lavigne
37. Nicole Richie
38. Kate Bosworth
39. Shania Twain
40. Pamela Anderson
41. Halle Berry
42. Natalie Portman
43. Kelly Carlson
44. Malia Jones
45. Poppy Montgomery
46. Ashley Scott
47. Emilie de Ravin
48. Sienna Miller
49. Rachel Perry
50. Diane Kruger
51. Nikki Cox
52. Cameron Richardson
53. Keira Knightley
54. Jordana Brewster
55. Samaire Armstrong
56. Lacey Chabert
57. Heidi Klum
58. Brittany Lee
59. Angela Marcello
60. Brittany Gastineau
61. Olivia Wilde
62. Vanessa Minnilo
63. Lauren Bush
64. Kim Smith
65. Leila Arcieri
66. Kelly Brook
67. Kristin Kreuk
68. Kristen Bell
69. Mena Suvari
70. Krista Allen
71. Molly Sims
72. Aisha Tyler
73. Amber Brkich
74. Natassia Malthe
75. Catherine Bell
76. Shana Hiatt
77. Laura Prepon
78. Joanna Krupa
79. Joanne Montanez
80. Rebecca Romijn
81. Grace Park
82. Milla Jovovich
83. Tricia Helfer
84. Donna Feldman
85. Ana Hickman
86. Emma Heming
87. Alexis Bledel
88. Jennifer Aniston
89. Bonnie-Jill Laflin
90. Sara Shahi
91. Summer Altice
92. Bali Rodriguez
93. Lokelani McMichael
94. Amy Cobb
95. Arielle Kebbel
96. Jenni Finch
97. Julie Berry
98. Ivana Bozilovic
99. Moon Bloodgood
100. Adrianne Curry
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

okey

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 07:47:22 AM »
I personally disagree with this list. Starting off, i have a problem with 41. Halle Berry .
Considering the had her as #10 last year.

In fact, their top 10, WAY OFF!
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

fresco

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 08:43:35 AM »
Wow... these people that did this are they blind or what. They put the best people last while putting the worst people first. First of all, controversial Lindsay Lohan should NOT take the 4th position. I don\'t know whether she has eating disorder or what. She looks emaciated now. Jessica Alba does not deserve 5th position. I mean her looks now and in Sin City are not that good. Paris Hilton.... perhaps anorexic..... does not deserve 20th position. OMG..... Nah.... Camerion Diaz..... shouldn\'t be considered good looking than Halley Berry.  it is probable that the  people that did this study are white and that is why they favored white people. I think that Halley Berry and Angelina Joile deserve better position that they were given.

Honeybunnie

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 06:20:56 PM »
My first beef with this list is Jennifer Garner, what in heaven\'s name makes her close to hot, because she changes costumes on her show??, girl is so bony, makes Lindsay Lohan look like Kirstie Alley, hopefully her preganancy will make her add some much needed skin. It is very conspicous that the one and only Jennifer Lopez didn\'t make the cut this year, I wonder, would that be as a result of her marraige to Marc Anthony that nobody gets? I\'m guessing since the demise of Bennifer, and since J-Lo has taken decided to lay low, she aint that hot anymore huh?

It must be really hard for Jennifer Aniston though, cheiyah!!! poor girl, not only did Angeline Jolie steal her mansie from her, she even beat her in the ranking, ndoooo o, thing is I never really thought J.A was hot, Angelina on the other hand, is fine, I give it to her, not only that, I just love the fact that she is into her job as a goodwill ambassador, makes her so much more than your typical Hollywood actress. Cameron Diaz, now that is another story, girl is flat all over, has a smile that makes her ugly, I\'d rather she didn\'t smile, and she is said to be the most \"gorgeous\" actress in Hollywood everywhere I read or hear about her, and I just don\'t get it, I guess there\'s someone watching out for her somewhere, or all those commentators, columnists etc, are blind. In what way does Ashanti beat Beyonce and Avril Lavigne beat the almighty Halle?? these people need to go to see a doctor.

In conclusion, Eva Longoria is the hottest on the list this year, considering that she was 97 last year, it is pretty obvious that they are going by the current popularity of \'Desperate housewives\', which is an awesome show I might add. On what measures do they draw up this list if I may ask, not so sure, but I doubt this would be from readers\' voting, because most readers know who is hot or not. All in all, this list is as WACK as WACK can be!!!!!

Honeybunnie

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 11:13:01 PM »
Angelina Jolie and her son Maddox, How cute are they......Just adorable.

uapo4

• http://
2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 11:19:13 PM »
Who are these folks? Are they all actresses or what? I know about 13 of them...the rest I\'m completely oblivious of.
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

signopago

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 06:26:45 AM »
I think Jennifer Garner is alittle hot. Looks like she got some flesh from below the belt. (dont quote me).
  The rest of the list i dont understand.
Who mentioned Paris Hilton and Cameroun Diaz :evil: and sick, :cry: , i think i\'ll throw up. :!:
It\'s beautiful to love and be loved.

fresco

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2005, 06:59:47 PM »
I think Jennifer Garner is a lil bit unique but that doesn\'t make her that hot. I mean she said that some of her costume she wears in Alias are not her style; she will never wear them on her daily live. Yes, Angelina Joile is good not only because she\'s pretty but b/c of the job she has taken on her own, to make changes. Now she has linked Brad into the job too, cuz i heard how he was helping out pple in Ethiopia or so. She also shows how she cares about human life by adopting a child Maddox.  Nicole Richie n her pal, Paris Hilton are not that hot. Is it b/c she\'s a heiress and very skinny? People like Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) get low rank cuz of that part that they play or wat. Whatever the criteria is but those that did this survey/study should go to the eye clinic.

signopago

2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 06:35:21 AM »
I second the eye clinic suggestion. Whats this buff about being skinny? Some flesh please.
It\'s beautiful to love and be loved.

chinelo

• http://
2005 MAXIM HOT 100 ???
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 03:14:49 PM »
i was only able to identify close to thirty of those names and even then they r so misplaced. each time i came across a brittney,i held my breath (cos d mere mention of brittney spears would have nullified d entire list) d youngster is so not fine. thank goodness they left J-lo out of it too. but fancy Hallie nne, Anna Kournikova, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron & Beyonce (hoochie mama)- all down there while they mention d likes of paris hilton, cameron diaz, jennifer simpson and other anorexic white chicks. its so messed up, i defintely don\'t agree with the list joo.
The world is dangerous not because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything -Albert Einstein