Author Topic: ALL YE LEGAL MINDS: Who Killed Nicole Simpson?  (Read 1985 times)

Prince

ALL YE LEGAL MINDS: Who Killed Nicole Simpson?
« on: March 19, 2005, 11:51:21 AM »
Who Killed Nicole Simpson?

It\'s 11 years removed from the shock of the century, The double murder of Nicole Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.  After a sensational court battle, OJ was acquitted of the Murders.  Some say he did it, others say he didn\'t.  This is an opportunity for you legal minds, Private Investigators, and future ditectives to show your stuff.  Who do you think killed the duo?
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

objobj

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 01:34:26 AM »
do you have to ask? oj\'s son did it!! why? if it was not for nicole maybe, just maybe oj would\'ve taken good care of his mom. oj took the blame because he knew he had a better chance of being acquitted. if you remember when the verdict was announced, the happiest and the one who jumped higher than anybody else was his son. now find me a pi job and i\'ll solve it without even spending a nite in my car.
I am too Blessed to be Stressed

afrq

• http://owerrigirls.net
hmm
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 04:39:10 PM »
OJ did it, but the detectives planted the wrong glove...
Ojimgbo/OGSS 4 ever!!!!

Honeybunnie

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 10:42:55 PM »
C\'mon now, Prince you had to go and ask this question...okay lemme tell you who did it. I think the woman\'s husband did it, OMG that\'s OJ.... :P

okey

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 10:57:43 PM »
What if OJ is truely innocent?
Even though i find that hard to believe.
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

Prince

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 12:17:29 AM »
Very intersting viewpoints.  Some are serious and funny at the same time.  Example, Aq\'s wrong glove planting, and Obj\'s Simpson took the rap theories got a checkle out of me.

I\'m gonna stay out of the argument, maybe for now.  I aim to see who makes the most laudable case.

Please find below a link to the chronology, spanning a two day period, of pertinent events.  It might help answer some questions or ask others.  You can also employ the sevices of other resources to help strength en your view.

Two day events folloing the murders:
http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/murder/index.html

Brian \"Kato\" Kaelin\'s three thumping sound and possible enterpretation.
The figure seen by Allan Park, the limo driver.
Kaelin\'s loud jarring sound.
Police activities at the Simpson estate.
Fuhrman\'s activities.
Fence jumping by Fuhrman.

Other hints to keep an eye on:
OJ\'s blood sample.
Blood leading away from the Bronco.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

Prince

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 12:18:59 AM »
Okey, your question is well founded.

Honeybunnie

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 01:08:14 AM »
You know, this would make for some really good arguments. My question is this....Why did OJ lead the cops on the very famous slow speed chase after ther murders were discovered. You know, in this case over the Blake and Petersen trials, I would say that his defense was the key factor in his acquittal.

Then again, let\'s consider, who could have killed Nicole SImpson and her boyfriend. Who else had access to their house, I have lost touch with the details of this case,  but I wouldn\'t mind doing some research for some good discourse.

Prince

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 01:56:10 AM »
Honeyb, I cannot express my opinion yet.  However, I can answer any questions you may have, if I\'m able.

When asked why he attempted to escape, he said he was not escaping, he was going to the cemetry where they had burried Nicole.  He added that he knew that, no matter what he said, people would think he did it.  Wherever he went, people would point fingers and talk.  At the time, he didn\'t think he could handle it.  

Remember that the gun which he had to hid head was in the bronco.    If he is to be believed, he probably was going to kill himself at Nicole\'s grave.

But I don\'t mind saying that to swallow this story, I\'d need an incredible amount of oil. Even then, I\'d still need surgery to correct any damages that may have been caused.

This is not to say that I think he did it.  It\'s just that this explanation didn\'ty do anything for me.

CE

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 09:37:08 PM »
ah ah? that one na question??  O.J so did it, it isn\'t even funny!  but yes, I agree with the earlier person, the LAPD became overzealous and Johnnie Cochran is an excellent attorney and made the most of it!