I will attend
6 (75%)
I may not attend but will support the idea
2 (25%)
Pretty bad idea
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 11, 2003, 07:33:19 PM

Author Topic: GSSO Reunion????  (Read 7626 times)

okey

GSSO Reunion????
« on: May 06, 2003, 07:33:19 PM »
The whole goal of this website is to try to network GSSO alumni and friends all around the world.

Considering this GSSO site has been in existence since 1999, and has grown over the years,

What are your thoughts on us having a \'GSSO reunion\' something in the near future?

Please do share your thoughts by posting replies of this topic and voting on our poll.
 :?:
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

uapo4

• http://
GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 10:38:25 AM »
I\'ll definitely try to be there.  Many good memories will be recalled and I don\'t think any one of us will want to miss out on such.  Chatting about Ninja, Furrow, and the many adventures 8)  Unbelievable!
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

Omo Ekechi

Re: GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 02:58:47 PM »
Quote from: \"okey\"
The whole goal of this website is to try to network GSSO alumni and friends all around the world.

Considering this GSSO site has been in existence since 1999, and has grown over the years,

What are your thoughts on us having a \'GSSO reunion\' something in the near future?

Please do share your thoughts by posting replies of this topic and voting on our poll.
 :?:
We are like one big family here in Port Harcourt the branch Chairman which everything revolves around serve as our father.

zozzy

ref:reunion
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2003, 05:45:55 PM »
Would support it, the problem is u guys making it an American thing, i reckon, it should be rotated, starting in Nigeria, owerri to be precise, then UK and the states. on then would i fully support it

Anonymous

GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 06:53:26 PM »
Zozzy actually has a good point...I guess we\'ll have a consensus where to start and the financial obligation that will be involved

okey

Re: ref:reunion
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 09:06:17 PM »
Quote from: \"zozzy\"
Would support it, the problem is u guys making it an American thing, i reckon, it should be rotated, starting in Nigeria, owerri to be precise, then UK and the states. on then would i fully support it

Zozzy, you definitely make a valid point. Trust me, we all wouldn\'t want this to be either a US, Uk, naija or wherever thing.

I think as more alumni and friends give their input, we will have a better sense as to it\'s first location.

Left alone, i think starting it maybe in owerri, makes more sense for now.
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;

okey

GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 09:09:04 PM »
Left alone, i think the reunion is a positive thing. It will help us all work together and help one another on future projects, jobs, appointments, etc

ya\'ll never know who\'s is going to be what in the future! :lol:
===

spaco

GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2003, 10:58:10 PM »
i think it\'ll be a great idea.  a collage reunion.it\'ll be awesome meen...

ezenna

• http://
GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2003, 03:34:34 AM »
i think this is a good idea,just that the idea of a central and more convenient venue would be fine.[/b][/i]
God dey.

ukonu binyerem

it\'s lovely
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2003, 09:51:56 PM »
i think it will be nice for old friends to come together,talk about whiskers,biligoat,ninja,etc. and other issues.men it will be fun.lets do it. :lol:

galore

reunion
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 06:45:30 PM »
i would definitely support a reunion

schoolt

reunion
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2003, 03:02:17 PM »
It\'ll be great to see guys you\'ve not seen in years and see how they\'re doing and where life has taken them. I\'ll be very much be interested in such a reunion especially of \'94 set, so far as i\'m available, i\'ll be there.

undertaker

reunion
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 03:06:37 PM »
I support such a reunion. I\'ve tried to arrange a reunion of the \'94 set, i met kenneth (s.p,\'94) and some other guys and i ask that those in nigeria at this time who are interested reach me with my email so we can go into detailed planning. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Have a nice time. :D

Sly T

GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 08:00:22 PM »
i think we should have a topic on this on the main page so everyone can actively and constructively fill in their own input.  :lol:

Uzoma

GSSO Reunion????
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2003, 12:42:54 AM »
Absolutely right.  In fact, it\'s seriously about time and I think it will be done in no distant future.
Quote from: \"Sly T\"
i think we should have a topic on this on the main page so everyone can actively and constructively fill in their own input.  :lol: