Author Topic: WHO IS/WAS YOUR HERO ?  (Read 2650 times)

greatone

• http://
WHO IS/WAS YOUR HERO ?
« on: December 12, 2005, 09:51:20 PM »
I just wanted to know if anyone had a hero while growing up in Nigeria, those that we looked up to, positive role models that we wanted to model our lives after......
One man´s vulgarity might be another man´s lyrics

ugbobaby

hello
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 06:11:10 AM »
Funmi Iyanda, tv anchor for new dawn. she was not only educated but also professional and perfect, she was even tagged oprah of nija.
she is really good, lookin at her, you\'d know one could still be what they wanted to be despite the unconducive nija society

UzoLance

WHO IS/WAS YOUR HERO ?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 09:07:22 AM »
sxtfghfcgjnbhjmk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hight and Age doesnt depict Maturity.

Amaka

• Administrator
WHO IS/WAS YOUR HERO ?
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 08:08:34 AM »
Ugbaby i like her too, but i was wondering if she said or did anything that inspired you.
Uzolance wake up what is sxtfghfcgjnbhjmk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugbobaby

hello
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 07:43:16 AM »
first of all, what d hell do you mean by sxtfghfcgjnbhjmk? am gonna smack u real good how dey used 2 do it in gsso.

as for ur quest, its hard to find a role in nija cos almost evry1 is corrupt. But i like funmi bcos she was a philanthropist, she reached out to a lot of peeps especially kids who had diseases that could not be treated in our nija, her show displayed the \"kpaconess\" of nija as well as the \"jebbirized\" (aje butter) side of it. she may me realize that there are people out there, even in nija, who can really be successful

uapo4

• http://
WHO IS/WAS YOUR HERO ?
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 07:30:07 PM »
First, it was Spider-Man, then it was 007..the actual James Bond (acted by Roger Moore).
As for role-model, my loving parents are.
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1