Author Topic: True Love???  (Read 8621 times)

checkj

• http://
True Love???
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 01:59:19 AM »
@fresco No one is encouraging abortion do not jump into conclusions. There are different options and everyone has a right to choose the one that suits them best whether you agree to it or not. If you do not believe in abortion, that is very fine, but that is you, if the next person does, his/her choice(s) should be respected just as you would like yours to be.
Seek first to understand, and then to be understood

ozy

True Love???
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 06:23:26 AM »
i agree with checkj.

fagin

• http://
True Love???
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 11:09:23 AM »
Like i\'ve always said, for the AS couple to play any pic-a-boo game, it\'s better to go for a genetic counseling; and too you have to have an idea of what percent of AS you are when you get tested.
"The first and final kiss is the one that creates the ultimate symphony of love"

KIM

True Love???
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 11:17:51 PM »
Belief or not in abortion is not the issue here.The question is how many abortions is the woman going to have b4 she has gets a baby that is not SS?Is it worth it,the heartache,the disappointments,the risks to the woman\'s lfe?
For the writer that said that these kids could be taken care of and that advances in science have made it possible for them to live longer and better,i think that is a risky gamble still.Do you know the pain these children go through?Is \"your love\" for the man you find worth putting your children thru this pain?I think this is not love at all but selfishness cos when the kids come, it ceases to be about you but about them.
My 2 cents,people should know their genotype and make sure you know the genotype of who you plan to marry so as to avoid mistakes.I\'m an AS and won\'t risk it for love or nothing.Call me narrow-minded if you will but I have seen and now I believe.

chinma

True Love???
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 05:26:35 PM »
WELL SPOKEN KIM!!!