Author Topic: Back in the day when we don\'t have sh*t  (Read 9484 times)

juice

Back in the day when we don\'t have sh*t
« on: October 20, 2003, 11:52:05 PM »
I remember back in the day, when we dont have sh*t men. now many of us got a little money in the pocket, now you think your big. shiiiiiiiit am  gonna take you back.

Remember back in the school days, when you aint got no shishi, and you just found 10kobo right in the durt, but it was not just a clean 10kobo that #$!!% been in the ground for ever and turn almost black, what your ass do sock it with kerozine,put it on the ground step on it with your hill (ike ukwu) and try to wash the durt out of it, shit you can buy chop one chop two with that or some pufpuf even akara. i know am the only one that did that.

How about this, when you wanna take a shower and you ain\'t got no soap, and ur boy just bought a new lux he want it to last, he dont  wanna share. then you ask for soap he say ok bring your head, and he will use the soap and draw 2 lines on your  head and say that enough, ha ha ha men you remember that shit, look am not the only ont that is poor.

Ok, how about when you are in the dorm , you wan drink garri, so you buy grandnut with sugar and milk. that is too much now cause only people that have money go that far, so since you have gone that far gathering every thing you wan chop am alone. you will always run into problem, your boys don\'t wanna leave no more. so as soon as you make the garri come put grandnuts and then milk ohhhh shit your boys will be coming from all angles with there own spoon, ha ha ha .  you will say ok one by one, then you will take your spoon and cover all your grandnuts and tell them to collect from other side, ha ha ha. and you know there is always one of your boy that want  to finish the whole thing with you, your  boy will say \"ok let me drink the water\" ha ha, then you say ok  but don\'t shake it because all the garri just settle for the the buttom. i know u know what am talking about

this is creazy we go look over at feddy compound the fruits mango all other stuff don ripe and we are on the other side of the wall looking like dymn, and on our side we don even brake some of the branches
i remain yours for his glory

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 11:07:56 PM »
men you are so right  men am not gonna lie i was poor, and i can relate :wink:

riva

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 12:04:21 AM »
Julius,

Don\'t forget the series of \'nakeds\' a brother had to go through in those mama puts across the road from gsso. I definitely relate big time.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 02:22:38 PM »
Riva,

men i forgot that part men what so they call that (gbadabga) ah maybe be not, men is alot of people there during brake time, you remember some people that have to eat on credit men!!!
ha ha ha
good o\' days

julius

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 02:27:13 PM »
Riva,

you know one day i wan go eat shaki for police side, and on my way this snake sitdon for that small apia way, that little shit no gree me go eat

fes

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 10:06:08 PM »
man,

I know about gbadagba well well. Once I was over at that eating spot over at the police station, you remember? The one wey that woman dey sell food in her living room. One \'senior\' boy come enter and arrested our meat, wey man don the plan to chop with the last grain of rice. Man I was furious but what can I do. So from that day onwards na meat I dey chop first (that is when I can afford it).

okey

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2003, 11:00:36 PM »
Quote from: \"fes\"
man,

I know about gbadagba well well. Once I was over at that eating spot over at the police station, you remember? The one wey that woman dey sell food in her living room. One \'senior\' boy come enter and arrested our meat, wey man don the plan to chop with the last grain of rice. Man I was furious but what can I do. So from that day onwards na meat I dey chop first (that is when I can afford it).

So true!
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

juice

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 04:52:10 PM »
i don have a senior bite half of my meat then remain half for me.
but gbadagba is always ok for me i get to chop 2 plates.
if you ask me now i will tell u that those food are so addictive mostly that  rice beans.
 fes, how person go chop you meat. you got so much respect for kollarge as the tallest man, and then your pop\'s na chife justice of state those days you could have the whole school locked  away. remember back then dont we like to excercise our papa power? ha ha  [/b]

riva

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2003, 02:36:08 AM »
Nna Julius,

Na class one, two and three I dey talk about O when I dey gbala \'illegal\' big time. Forget about my papa na my sisters the man dey give money, nna person suffer for government college O. But it was good in retrospect. John Nwogbe been put me up for some time when I was flat on my back dey take gsso white bed sheet take sow trouser for that tailor were dey for oparanozie street behind Rex Cinema. O boy believe I lived with thieves in unfinished buildings in Ikenegbu, stayed with \'hard men\' in Nnekaede boys and had a wild time with a couple of \'senior\' girls inside one village school in Osuobodo Oguta 2 so my brother I take eye see something during my days in GSSO.

Fes

juice

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2003, 04:39:46 PM »
Haba, but una sabi illegal, person go miss school so much even till the end of school year. jonny nwaogbe na papa for illegal that one na federal hanger.
bobo am dieing here with laugh, you say u dey osuobodo with some village woman ha ha ha, that is a real village men.

i think my own illegal na sports, my pops catch me carry me go see SND EBO, that man have ten people carry me and hold me down, the man give me 30 cain, my whole pant was socked in blood, man no sit for a long time. that was the first time my papa tell say em sorry.
bobo my illegal last one week, i was with left them, they go carry lot of  girls come fear go catch me to join, them with umaru them, oji abali aga.  they begin smoke,   u know what they smoke i go go sit outside, then they will go nyt job  i go sneak out go sleep on top of car wey park. illegal no easy o. people die for that illegal junk. is good when somebody knack deal, it will be good illegal.

you know sometimes i go village for weekend (Nkwere isu) and my house is close to st catherins, and our boys full there, men illegal, and when i go back school see them they go punish me like creazy they will think i came for mgbaratu

riva

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2003, 02:05:02 AM »
Nna,

St cather me I reach there well well O. In fact my pal Ugochukwu Odunze (any one know where he is at?) go there and we were caught, O boy woman don put me for trouble many a time. Julius Umaru nko where is he at?

Fes

juice

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2003, 05:38:03 PM »
you know umaru came here (USA) b4 anyone, you know him now, he is above the law. he is the most feared guy i have ever heard of. so when i came here
i located him but no one ever answer the phone. one day my brother told me that he is back in nigeria. he is there in aladimma. long time ago when i was in the NBA i sent a lot stuff to him shoes and cloths. and also witha note to thank him for taking care of me back then.
remember back then, a lot of close calls for him, and for some reason am always around, but he always know when something is gonna go down he will tell me to go home that am too young
he never let me to get involve in anything they did.
now when i look back i love him for that.
you know there house, he is there married not the same anymore so cool

riva

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 02:19:53 AM »
Juice,

Its good you remember people that way man. Umaru is a great guy but a real rugged brother. I like him too. What about Okay Ukwu remember him?

fes

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2003, 04:53:47 AM »
god men i did not think you know okey ugwu yes that cat live in atlanta i think  john stayed at his house for a while

riva

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2003, 02:48:31 AM »
Nna Juice,

How I no go know Okey Okwu, I played ball with y\'all before you come over take me for height. Damn Julius you just shot up like that man, come dey dwaft me any how. Let me know when you find John, give Okey my regards if you speak to him.

Fes