Author Topic: First time inside feddy compound  (Read 4701 times)

juice

First time inside feddy compound
« on: October 21, 2003, 12:15:04 AM »
MEN IT WAS A GLORIOUS DAY, THE BEST OUT OF MY YOUNG LIFE. AFTER SCHOOL WE ARE ALWAYS STAYING BACK FOR PREP.
SO AT THIS DAY IT WAS A LOUD NOISE COMING FROM FGGC, AND THEY WERE CALLING FOR US, TILL TODAY IF YOU ASK ME I WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY JUST WANTED TO SEE US.
 BUT THEY SAY THAT THERE WAS VIRGIN MARY IN THERE SCHOOL AND THEY WERE ALL SCREEMING AND WE ALL JUST RUN THROUHG THEIR GATE, SOME DID WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO SOME LIKE ME IS ONLY MPIRITU.
i remain yours for his glory

fes

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 01:47:59 PM »
Nna Julius,

Me don\'t need excuse to move across Feddy border without passport or visa. Back in the days na wire na him separate gsso and feddy. Many a gsso cats were shuttling far beyond mpiritu.

juice

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 04:11:50 PM »
fes,
 you know back then mpiritu was even better than the main thing to most of us.  and since then till now all i can boast of in nigeria was mpiritu.
i remain yours for his glory

uapo4

• http://
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 09:26:26 PM »
You guys will not kill me oh with laughter! :mrgreen:  I don\'t know how I overlooked this post.  Biko, what is mpiritu? Juice, Festus, or anyone else who knows, please explain. I\'ve heard some very funny stories involving our truly dear neighbors, Feddy, but not mpiritu, whatever it means.

I have some stories to share...my cousin and friends that went to Feddy told me. I think I\'ll save the juicy stories for later; let me read from others first :wink:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

signopago

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 08:23:31 AM »
Without blowing too much breeze on the fire wood, mpiritu is exactly as it sounds. The use of the hands to keep in touch with other parts of ahu onye ozo, places that you naturally will not keep intouch with. Those who are well advanced in this sience use other parts of their body when their hands are tied. They wont miss any golden opportunity. Actually, they seek the opportunities out.
It\'s beautiful to love and be loved.

uapo4

• http://
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 06:18:52 PM »
Thanks Signopago. Now, I know.
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1