Author Topic: FEDDY, OJIMGBO, EGBU ETC. WHY NOW?  (Read 8369 times)

Festus

FEDDY, OJIMGBO, EGBU ETC. WHY NOW?
« on: July 30, 2004, 12:37:11 PM »
Juice started this discussion but sisters did not really respond but I want to go back to it because I am really interested in what sisters have to say and how they remember those days. Before I ask my question I am going to give some background details of a typical GSSO scenario.

For those of us that were living in the \'margins\' of GSSO life, \'day dresses\' usually disappear right about class 3 or 4 and bed sheet becomes the day dress. When the others are getting ready for school the so called \'bad apples\' who do not have any chance in hell of prefect-ship roam the dormitories and bushes. I must admit that I may have been part of this \'bad apple\' crew. The interesting thing is that these guys who live rough and ?I don\'t care? life styles suddenly transform themselves into model students for \'mgbaratu\' - borrowed clean shirts/shorts/trousers, nice hair cuts and even the foul mouthed suddenly begins to speak crisp oyibo and blow grammar.

In my own case I spent most of my time preoccupied with one girl or the other. Senior boys routinely punish me because of one girl or the other, in short man suffered in the name of sisters and I know all my peeps from the margins, away from the mainstream relate. So sisters do you appreciate what you put us through trying to get with y\'all with no guarantees? I was asked to sweep the whole of GSSO from the gate to the teacher?s quarters because of one Ojimgbo girl and I ain?t saying no names. Left to me I would say some of us deserve \'reparation\' abi?

Festus

fine

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 01:38:59 AM »
hope you learn your lesson to only get a girl when you above 20 years, meaning after high school

Not Needed!

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 02:00:45 AM »
Festus,
Did you go after the ladies  as a result of peer pressure or were you really doing your own thing? chances are you wanted a chick as a \"trophey\" just because everybody was after the same chicks. so should we,\"The ladies\" feel bad for you? absolutelty not because your intentions probably were not genuine. But on the other hand, If i\'m wrong, then what can i say, \"nothing comes easily in life\".

Festus

Na Wa O
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 05:49:30 PM »
Sisters,

ah ah easy now! what can I say? There is no need to be mean, put your selves in my shoes, I was just like any other guy growing up in Nigeria - your brothers included. I still think you sisters can be over the top but it is all love  :D

onyii

• http://ogss.tripod.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 10:24:56 PM »
So sisters do you appreciate what you put us through trying to get with y\'all with no guarantees?

for me sha, I think what guys went tru for girls was part of school life. Most of my experiences were mostly from hogosco boys cause my baby brother went there and a couple from gsso cause of the whole aladinma lesson. There is no specific answer to this question, but basically if a guy wanted or was chicking an ojimgbo girl, we did put him tru hell. Cause not only does the girl in question make him go tru hell, but her friends come up with ideas just to make sure he\'s the right guy.

Not neccessarily the right guy, but hesshould be willing to go tru a couple of \"ahuhu\" before to get with some high chick especially a senior.............it\'s kind of difficult to explain but personally, I know I put a couple of guys tru some hell. But it was all fun to me cause I know am not that kind of person for real for real. And too my brother also wanted me to do that so that they can protect him since he was in J.S.S and the guys were his senior................

Basically it all depends on the protection my brother can get from the seniors. And luckily everything tends to work out at last, cause even after putting the guys tru that for so long, and I finally say no or yes, my brother is still protected.................get at me to better kowashiate this to u........ :D l8r
\"My duty is to my heart\"

kenmartins

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 06:58:56 AM »
Ojimgbo babes were dying for GSSO guys no matter how ugly the person is. I remember most guys changing from Hogosco/emmanuel college to GSSO just because they can\'t get a girl with their school uniforms. Its quite funny and i think it still happens till today.

KIM

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 12:17:06 AM »
I was at feddy as a boarder and I remember one time I came back home for a holiday and my baby brother at GSSO told me that some senior boys had got word that he had a sister at feddy and wanted to find out my name and class but my brother(very wise) swore that the the only sister he had was in kindergarten.After a while,the senoir boys stopped harassing him cos he was not forthcoming with the required info.lol.

Amaka

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 09:04:07 AM »
Kenmatins mba!!! it definetly wasn\'t like that, onyii didn\'t really break it down... GSSO guys went through hell for the ojimgbos and they still do
(1) You guys had to give up ur transport money which was mostly for bus to ojimgbo babes to bike home, while you take the apiam way home... i know somebody feels me lol...
(2) You guys definetly don\'t miss ojimgbo and fedi\'s visting day with all ya gifts chai... i loved that part.
(3) Most of yall kept changing exta moral lessons just to meet up with the ojimgbos, no wonder my bros didn\'t want a private teacher.
(4) All the mgbos are from GSSO tell me i\'m lieing... and u all always make sure your dearest ojimbo girls gets it first even if it means jumping in through the fence, tough love huh?
(5)You guys are good in writing crush letters,  and giving them to junior students to deliver, we usually read them out loud in class it was fun.
(6) This one is for my brother.. u make your dad drive you to ojimgbo first before your school because you want the labor prefects to check you out.
(7) Yall come to bazaar at Asumpta, even the non-catholics, just to meet up with the ojimgbos.
(8) The most despicable one is you tend to bully our lil bros in your school if we refuse to date you. Comeoo... i wonder how their sandals and shirt fits u, that was not fair...

Ok i gotta stop here but i\'m not done Lol... I love GSSO, yall rock!!!!

ugbobaby

Ugbonma
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 10:13:44 PM »
:D  8)
reminiscing about this stuff is really fun oooooooo
I was a boarda at feddy gals though I lived in LAG; i cannot even rememba lag gals leaving skuul 4 gsso guys, mayb a couple did sha.
but 4 d owerri chicks in ma skuul, woooooooooooooooow, there was always gist about them and the gsso guyz in thier lives
really wish i cud mention names here, but i need 2 respect pple ooooooo
it was fun sha, used to hear so much of a guy in gsso (i think he was the \'02 set or so, even heard of the head boy of \'01 set and how handsome he was)
well i think gsso guyz were def trippin 4 us sha, cos dey were always around during any event in skuul, and we went 4 only d ajebotas of d skuul ( u know say we be ajebo pple)

uapo4

• http://
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 03:53:03 AM »
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
So all these little things happened? 8O  I knew about the \"short-put\" or whatever it\'s called.  I hope that didn\'t land on any one\'s head :wink:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

Amaka

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 08:02:44 AM »
Lol.... thats probably the only thing Uzoma remembers :o  uzoma the fedis\' should hold you responsible for all the \"short puts\"

uapo4

• http://
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 03:19:34 AM »
Quote from: \"Amaka\"
Lol.... thats probably the only thing Uzoma remembers :o  uzoma the fedis\' should hold you responsible for all the \"short puts\"

:lol:  :lol:
Please, don\'t call me out; I was not among.  I was not in the dorms to start with, but who knows...it probably would have been fun to participate. Alright, you didn\'t read anything :twisted:

Seriously, I think Juice or someone else who knew all there is to know about life in GSSO will better give the actual stories. :wink:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

KIM

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 05:35:04 AM »
Being a Feddy girl,I can tell u that we threw our share of shortputs,mmmm
those were the days!We might actually have made it to the olympics if we put such effort in throwing the real thing. :lol:

kenny

G.S.S.O is till the best skool in gettin babes
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 08:18:31 PM »
No matter wat u gals says...gsso is till da best skool for gals fedy &ojimgbo &I.K....i no blame \'em cos my skool don make name.....keney slim

kenny

G.S.S.O is till the best skool in gettin babes
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 08:23:29 PM »
No matter wat u gals says...gsso is till da best skool for gals fedy &ojimgbo &I.K....i no blame \'em cos my skool don make name.....keney slim