Author Topic: Terri Schiavo: They Keep Tinkering With Her Life  (Read 18636 times)

Prince

Terri Schiavo: They Keep Tinkering With Her Life
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2005, 08:12:15 PM »
Oh Thank God.  Our God is a merciful God.  Nobody can touch her now.  I\'m not one to wish evil on people, I would have wished her father four thousand deaths, more than he subjected Terri to.  He can now go poke himself and choke on Terri\'s feeding tubes.  It infuriate me when passion clouds common sense and reason.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

chinelo

• http://
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2005, 09:10:18 PM »
Amen o. i have never been so happy to hear of someone\'s death (not even Abacha).the poor woman can leave dis world of strife at last.i don\'t feel so strongly against her dad, he\'s just being an american (dramatizing simple issues). like i said ,i\'m glad it\'s over
The world is dangerous not because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything -Albert Einstein

sly

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2005, 09:30:30 PM »
I\'m so glad as well cos I know I would not want to be kept alive under such circumstances and I dont think anybody will even Terri\'s parents. I think we should treat others the same way we want to be treated but like prince said people just let emotions over-ride common sense. May her soul rest in eternal peace.
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

Prince

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2005, 09:34:35 PM »
Chinelo, I guess you\'re right about Bob Schindler.  It\'s just that what he did has nothing to do with his love for Terri.  This is one of those times when thinking should be done with the head not with any other part of the body, not even the heart.  If you asked me, I think Mike\'s love was more than his.  He let politicians use him to jockey for politicl positions.  Anyway, I withdraw the hex I put on him.  And he better thank you, Chinelo.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)