Author Topic: (((Ehmm! Reunion folks)))  (Read 5608 times)

okey

(((Ehmm! Reunion folks)))
« on: September 06, 2005, 06:35:37 PM »
Abeg, all those that attended the reunion, we need details.

How was it?
High points?
low points?
banquet?
etc

I couldn\'t make it this year bcos of a work related trip.
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

chizor

• http://
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 08:14:11 PM »
honestly ooo! i\'ve been waiting for info since. eh! Kemgbe unu lotara sef...we havent heard anything. abeg lets see the pics people! :lol:
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn\'t seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey,

fagin

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 12:55:50 AM »
We all had a blast!!!. Pictures and movie clips r on its way....stay tuned!!!
"The first and final kiss is the one that creates the ultimate symphony of love"

KIM

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 06:02:54 AM »
I was at the reunion and it was cool.I met up with my friends that I hadn\'t seen since 1998 and there were lots of hugs and screams(trust us girls!).
Ehm,I didn\'t quite enjoy the saturday night at the bar cos the bar was dense with smoke and I couldn\'t breathe(am glad I didn\'t pass out).I got there late and left around 2am but it was still worth it cos I met with my friends and it was really cool.
What\'s up with us girls dancing by ourselves when there were lots of guys just sitting around craddling drinks and sticks of cigarette,i no understand that kin thin\'?
The banquet was cool and kind of lively.At least no body was smoking(thank God!) and people were made to show their tickets at the door and those that hadn\'t registered were asked to pay $40 and some were complaining,can u imagine??(why should they complain when they got a discount instead of an increase).There was a play,a fashion parade,a dance presentation,and a game of \'devil\'s mailbag.It was a fun night.I didn\'t leave there till past three when the DJ turned off his music.Some guys danced with the girls but a number of girls still danced alone(or with a pole!).I danced o,with guys,with my girls and of course with the pole!
Before I forget,the food was great.
I noticed that people just sat with their own people and there wasn\'t much mixing,even the guys didn\'t have the \'liver\' to approach the tables occupied by the ladies,even when the MC ordered people to make a move .I also noticed that people just stuck with people from their school,it was funny cos I thought that after all these years,we would have done away with this kind of \'clique\' thing.
I will add more stuff as I recall them.Ciao. 8)

chizor

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 06:29:43 AM »
interesting stuff @ kim. keep \'em coming
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn\'t seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey,

ugbobaby

reunion
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 08:56:34 AM »
well Gal, your gist was really sweet oooooooo, i hope to hear more. sometimes, am not interested in these reunions cos its all about cliques all over again, anyway they could be fun sha. am just surprised that even our gsso guyz cud not approach pple. i guess we have developed the american mentality, where pple leave pple alone and mind their own business

uapo4

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 06:35:07 PM »
Quote from: \"KIM\"

What\'s up with us girls dancing by ourselves when there were lots of guys just sitting around craddling drinks and sticks of cigarette,i no understand that kin thin\'?

I heard exactly that same story about the club on Saturday night.  Unfortunately, I couldn\'t make it to the club that night.  My re-injured left knee at the Picnic that evening certainly did not help issues so I had to just relax by myself at the hotel.  However, I made it an objective to dance with a one-and-a-half leg at the Banquet the following night.  Fortunately, two nice ladies Ijeoma and Chizi were kind enough to dance with me  :D (my sweetheart wasn\'t available :cry: )  Hey, it wasn\'t like I was that bad; I actually did boogie to the music sounds although not up to my potential if you know what I mean :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

chizor

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 08:20:38 PM »
Hmm....uzoma...lets hear word sef! eh!! abeg! u and this ur seethheart!!!   :lol:

someone is in \"rove\"! (love)
--Jack Handey,

uapo4

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 08:44:12 PM »
Quote from: \"chizor\"
Hmm....uzoma...lets hear word sef! eh!! abeg! u and this ur seethheart!!!   :lol:

someone is in \"rove\"! (love)

:oops:  :oops: That\'s the only one you saw... :twisted:  Alright, I\'m just trying...no biggie :wink:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

KIM

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 05:52:17 AM »
Now let me try to remember if I saw a limping dancer.
I don\'t remeber so u must have danced well. :)

KIM

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 03:37:40 AM »
Where are all the folks I saw at the reunion?Or don\'t they have anything to write about their experiences?Hmmm!!!! :?:

uapo4

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2005, 09:14:46 PM »
Ehe! Now, they have arrived.  Whoever took and posts those pictures (likely Galore), thanks a lot 8)  I could barely go through all of them...now they are in plenty.  Also, I think more pictures should be there...at least I know I appeared in a few more :twisted:  :wink:

stan

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 05:18:20 AM »
i had fun, at the welcome party we had at my house on friday, saturday was cool too, me and my friends went out to the club, sunday was great, i feel good about it because i was picked out as the sexiest guy during devils. if u missed this, u really missed

KIM

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 05:27:49 AM »
Stan,didn\'t u hear the lady that picked u out say there were no sexy men in the room??U were a consolation prize,so no let ur \'ogo\'swell.But u danced really good.And the cowboy look was tight!  8)
By the way,how come am not in any of these pictures?Don\'t tell me they were just flashing light in my face,now that\'s sad! :roll: