Author Topic: Well Done, Admin!  (Read 3001 times)

Prince

Well Done, Admin!
« on: February 10, 2005, 01:56:48 AM »
Well Done, Admin!

Admin, let me be he first to sincerely appreciate your commitment and dedication to the welfare and growth of this site.  Your determination to take this site to any possible height has not gone unnoticed.  The latest in your building strategy is the expansion of the index contents to accommodate more categories.  This will definitely decongest the General Discussion category and certainly make the placement of threads and location of topics and resultant responses an easy process.

Pursuant to your ambitious initiative, may I suggest that this expanded indexing be configured to include such headings as: Health Issues, Breaking News, Culture, Relationships, Bulletin Board, Entertainment, Marketplace, Science & Technology, Travel, Humor, etc.  This will help send this site on its way to becoming a well-rounded magazine, with neither subscription nor expiration date.  I\'ll start to distribute my posts to their appropriate slots, as opportunity allows.

Again, congratulations for a job well done.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

admin

• Administrator
    • http://www.gsso.net
Well Done, Admin!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 05:18:23 AM »
Thank you prince for your kind words. You contributions to the site have been noted accordingly. Please do continue to support the site.
Every post makes a difference.

We will continue to put our best effort forward in maintaining the website.