Author Topic: Is Mary A virgin And Did She Have Just One Child?  (Read 13822 times)

uapo4

• http://
Is Mary A virgin And Did She Have Just One Child?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2005, 01:56:21 AM »
My brothers and sisters in GSSO, I greet with peace and may it reign indeed. You guys are great! As for Chizor, lock us up because I don\'t want anybody to run...stay back.

Prince, I am humbled oh! You are the King now...just accept it; I am not even dreaming of catching up with you in the ranks. In fact, I think Yvonne is soon to be queen or something. Having said that, I still maintain the \"Daddy\" title, at least until this year runs out. :wink:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1

Prince

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2005, 02:52:20 AM »
Well, Uzoma, if you are that bent on abddicating, I can\'t stop you.  But you must understand this.  I\'m serious as serious as a heartattack in what I said about your dominion over this site.  I\'m not saying this to kiss your ass or patronize you in any way.  I make my statement form my conviction as an Igbo man, well versed in the ridiments of Igbo tradition  culture, and customs.  This site is an Igbo family and should behave like one.  

In the words of Juice, \"Okwuru a naghi aka onye kuru ya.\"  In Igboland, shi mbu dara ogwe wu opara shi, regardless of the size, length, color, or consistency.  Does any among us challenge the fact that Uapo4 was the first to open the womb?  I see not hands up.  That establishes your position as Opara.  The only thing that can remove any from his oparaship or adaship is death.  I don\'t see that happening in the next 60 or 70 years.  In ala Igbo, regardless of who\'s the richest, tallest, strongest, fattest, or most power in the family, opara remains opara.  The Governor will come home and still call him Dede.  This is the way it is, ever was, and ever will be.  Not even you can change that.

So, if I have to explain myself, no amount of points or posts will negate the fact that you opened the womb of this site.  You were the first to wear the crown of Altimate Member when everybody else was struggling to break out of the Newbie sac.  Even when the bar was raised, you dropped to Seasoned Member and then climled back into the Altimate Membership.

You can be Daddy of the site, all you want.  Just know that it is inferior to the excusive title of Opara.  Every male can be daddy, but not every male or daddy is opara.  Daddies come, daddies go, but Opara remains forever.  The point system is there to reward hardwork; it has nothing to do with royalty.    

Maybe Sir Festus would have given you a good run for your money, nobody knows.  But it was his decision to post as Guest.  He opted to stay ouside, looking in.  In Igboland where I come from, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.  You are opara and that\'s the end of that.  So now, don\'t force me into a debate again.  I think I have had enough to last me for a while.

After all I presented here and you still wanna abdicate, the gates are open.  I\'ve said my peace.  It\'s up to you now.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

chizor

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2005, 03:26:04 AM »
@Prince....Which gate is open? Hm....you guys don\'t understand......
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn\'t seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey,

Prince

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2005, 03:58:13 AM »
Chizor, kaa danne, I don\'t mean this gate.  Believe me, I\'m well aware that we\'re still your hostages.

I used gate figuratively to to address Uzoma\'s threat to step down as the Eze of this site.

You see, I\'ve been wating for yor response.  I made a plea with you 4 or 5 poats ago.  No answer yet.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

chizor

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2005, 04:01:12 AM »
oook o! since i\'m nice like that... i\'ll let you all out. Might not be lucky next time
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn\'t seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey,

Prince

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2005, 04:07:54 AM »
Thank you, thank you.  Thank you, your poppiness (refering to your avatar) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CE

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2005, 01:34:53 AM »
Prince   8O  Why do I doubt that you ask these questions to learn?  I think you\'re trying to stir up controversey.  correct me if i\'m wrong...  :roll:

And I DO have answers to your questions.. ALL OF THEM, but i question your motives in raising them.  so this question goes out from a sista to a brotha, why????????