Author Topic: Reunion- London Style  (Read 2924 times)

Zozzi

Reunion- London Style
« on: January 04, 2005, 08:26:47 PM »
I think that this reunion thing that holds in the States annually cool, phat. I give much respect to individuals that set it in motion, i know it must have been difficult.

I think it is high time, it holds in The UK, preferably in London. I know us Brits are no show off, but we know how to represent. If you want it hosted in a place with a lot of history, you might thing of Cambridge.

The club scene is massive and there is a lot to see and or do.

You all think \'bout it and comment on it. One love.

Reunion- London Style
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 06:27:20 AM »
Hey Z,
I totally agree with you.  I am a londoner myself and would wish for nothing better than to have the reunion hosted here.  We need to find more people in England that are willing to be part of it cos it cant just be a handful.
Peace out... :wink:

Reunion- London Style
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 06:27:50 AM »
Hey Z,
I totally agree with you.  I am a londoner myself and would wish for nothing better than to have the reunion hosted here.  We need to find more people in England that are willing to be part of it cos it cant just be a handful.
Peace out... :wink:

chychy

Reunion- London Style
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 06:48:38 AM »
yess... i\'m a londoner too... and i\'m in!!! lets do it...need any help? lemme know.

Reunion- London Style
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 09:35:51 PM »
I agree with you sister!  We do need to get more people interested though.  Might take a while but I\'m sure it will be worth it in the long run.