Author Topic: BIAFRA: A Reality? Feds Are Concerned.  (Read 9693 times)

Prince

BIAFRA: A Reality? Feds Are Concerned.
« on: March 20, 2005, 06:33:32 PM »

The evolution of the Movement for Actualisation of Soverign State of Biafra, MASSOB, organization is gradually becoming a phenpmenon, which appears to be serving the Federal Government a healthy dose of bellyache.

That people are actually acting on this heretofore unimaginable craziness, enough to spur the Feds to take such action is bewildering to me.

My wonder is: if they are gonna blame Dim Ojukwu, this time.  This report just in.
MASSOB: 21 Face Treason Charge, Remanded In Prison.
FROM LEO SOBECHI, The Guardian Newspapers

ABAKALIKI- TWENTY-ONE persons, including three women, all from Eke-Beligwe community in Ebonyi State, were on Friday arraigned in Abakaliki for their alleged involvement in the activities of Movement for Actualisation of Soverign State of Biafra (MASSOB).

The accused persons faced a five-count charge of treason, conspiracy and belonging to unlawful society called MASSOB.

Police prosecutor, Ahams Onyiba had told the court that one Joseph Ogharu and 20 others, on March15, assembled at Eke-Beligwe Primary School under the umbrella of MASSOB
For details: http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article07
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

Honeybunnie

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 09:48:56 PM »
I tell you, if we are allowed to govern ourselves, we might do a better job than the people  that have governed us. We are more educated than the other tribes (yes I am a full blooded Naija, I have a bias when it comes to our leadership), and we might do a better job in our own country. Unfortunately though, sometimes we let all the political drama tear us apart e.g the drama going on with Anambra\'s governor.

okey

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 10:42:01 PM »
I know the FG is definitely concerned about the MASSOB movement which has pickup up steam in the past couple years.

I think they have been taking drastic measures such as pressing charges on MASSOB leaders and members in order fuel the disintegration of the organization
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

Honeybunnie

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 10:44:15 PM »
THere also have been tons of them that have been locked up for a while. And this is to show that democracy does not necessarily mean that human rights abuse won\'t continue.

Prince

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 02:32:28 AM »
You took the words right out of my mouth, Hb.  I may start getting ready to go home.  If something starts happening and war becomes inevitable, I most certainly would go and join in.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

okey

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 04:56:10 AM »
Let me digress a little bit. I did not want to start another thread on this. Pince\'s comments brings up a good point;
I may start getting ready to go home. If something starts happening and war becomes inevitable, I most certainly would go and join in.

How many people on this site, if the situation described above becomes inevitable, are willing to fight for their country
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;

Prince

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 05:37:16 AM »
That\'s a great question, OKey.  Yeah, how many among us will be willing to go home, and possibly fight, if the need arises?

okey

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 05:38:37 AM »
Prince, maybe you can edit your 1st post and add a poll to it
===

Susia

• http://
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 06:29:27 AM »
I guess the females are excluded from the fighting  ba?
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

kenmartins

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 06:31:41 AM »
Prince, everyone wants biafra but no one wants no war. We\'ve got to fight for somethin\' to get it.Like u asked, who would go back for war if the need arises? That i don\'t have in my agenda.LOL
All i want is biafra

Prince

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 07:28:15 PM »
(((((((((((Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aaaah))))))))))))
Funny, Ken, real funny.  If we can get Biafra without a bang, I\'m all for it.  But it takes \"kwapu-kwapu\" to get it, we\'ll have to oblige them.  We\'ve been through this way before.

Oh no, Susia, you\'re not gonna chicken out of this one.  Although I\'m dead set against women in combat, I believe our women can contribute tremendously.  We have fabulous doctors and nurses amongst our womenfolks.  We also have superb female administrators.  I know they are capable of doing just about any and everything.

So, starting and be ready when you are needed.  Biaaaaafra win...  War!

Susia

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2005, 08:23:54 PM »
@ Prince, Ok I will be the female Administrator!!!  Am ready as long as you are ready. :wink:

Prince

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2005, 08:29:34 PM »
I\'m right be hind you, Madam President.  Beside being your Advisor, the job I\'d cherrish more than anything is being your personal bodygurad, I mean personal.  And I sure will watch and guard your body with everything I\'ve got, nothing excluded. :lol:

Susia

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2005, 08:42:27 PM »
@ Prince, awwwwwwwwwwwww, you are so sweeeeet!!!!!!!!, Muaaaahh!. I know you will be doing a good job as a Personal bodiguard. :lol:

Prince

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 08:52:57 PM »
Ooooh, you bet, I will.