Author Topic: CNBC showcases Nigeria to the world  (Read 4917 times)

Prince

CNBC showcases Nigeria to the world
« on: March 29, 2005, 07:43:31 PM »
By Aaron Ukodie: IT Telecom Editor

In a major move to sway investments in favour of Nigeria, Europe-based Corporate National Broadcasting Channel (CNBC) is currently in the country to package the Federal Government?s efforts and programmes and showcase them to the international community.

The aim of the project, which is endorsed by the Presidency, is to turn the attention of foreign investors to Nigeria, presently described as the new investors? bride of Africa, and to present her as a safe haven for investment.  
Full story: http://www.independentng.com/news/nnmar290503.htm
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

Honeybunnie

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 11:02:29 PM »
I would love to see this program, they are actually interviewing Obasanjo, Obsanjo that was an embarrassment the last time I saw him visit the US. He had given an interview with one of the USs\' Secretaries, and his answers were so bogus, with no tangible explanation. Something like he is asked (Not exactly, just giving a parallel exmaple), \"President Obasanjo, how do you intend to solve the oil problem in your country?\"
Obj: We will solve it, don\'t worry about it, it will take some time but we will solve it.
That is how inarticulate and stupid our president sounds.

Prince

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 02:15:41 AM »
Aaaaaaah!  If you think this visit was embarrassing, you should have seen him when he visited the US, as the Head of Nigerian Military Government.  Then, Mr Jimmy Carter was President.

When it came time for him to speak, he was so nervous, he was shaking.  President Carter had to come to his side and hold him.  It was past embarrassment; it was shameful.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

Susia

• http://
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 03:35:44 AM »
I guess yall didn\'t listen to him in October when he came to DC and was interviewed with Bush. I had pple calling ma phone telling me to turn to CNN that my Presido was killing the USA with his bombs( english) unfortunately i was at work and cld not see it but trust the media and repetition , i was able to catch it later on in the day........... PHEW!!!!!!!!!!
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

Prince

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 01:45:53 AM »
That\'s a President you ought to be proud of.  It reminds me of when Bush told a bunch of school kids that \"you don\'t have to be smart to be a President.\"  And he actually said, \"Look at me.\" Words of wisdom, ain\'t they?

sly

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 10:17:42 AM »
U guys aint seen nothing yet. u guys should have sen Obj when he came to Atl. Obj was blowing Yoruba and broken in public. He got tired of speaking english and he went aaaaahhh I no be oyibo kee, who born monkey, My uncle nearIy fell off his seat. I could not believe the shame, one of my profesors always teased me abt it until I left sch
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

Honeybunnie

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 10:27:48 AM »
Are you kidding me @ Sly, No He DIdn\'t say all that, that is way below par, I can rule that country Naija if that is the case.

Prince

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 06:34:29 PM »
((((((((((((Get out of town, Sly!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))
This\'s got to be the joke of the century.  
No, Seriously, you are kidding, right?  Please it was a joke.  No no no no no, say it\'s a joke before I look for a country to adopt.  A man can only stand so much embarrassment.