Author Topic: Male sex  (Read 4115 times)

kenmartins

Male sex
« on: April 16, 2005, 08:38:25 AM »
it is said that 6 in every 10 male adult has had atleast some kind of sexual experience with a another male. How true is this? i still don\'t get it.

sly

Male sex
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
Kenmartins, I dont think its true. For those of us who were raised back home its absolutely false even for most people who were raised here. I\'ll like to see facts if there\'s any
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

objobj

Male sex
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 10:53:03 PM »
that\'s got to be with the western world. am sure you  know (i do)at least 10 of your homies you can vouch for.......that\'s 10 out of 10. so that 60% crap is a bunch of u know what. i don\'t know who they surveyed or how they arrived at that those numbers. i don\'t even believe they will get such high numbers at frisco.
I am too Blessed to be Stressed

chizor

• http://
Male sex
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 11:03:35 PM »
i think there\'s alot of truth in it. i dont know about the figures though, but i know acts like that were/are quite prominent in secondary schools especially. i dont think its just in the western world as was mentioned.  its just that black guys find it harder to admit such.
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn\'t seem quite so funny.
--Jack Handey,

LCPLNACHO

Male sex
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 01:13:48 AM »
whoever came up with them stats gotta be high on PCP or some S@#T!!  that ain\'t true, cause i don\'t see any guy out there entertaining such a thought let alone the act.  these stats must have been taken in a gay community of something...man people always wanna be saying some s@#T!

kenmartins

Male sex
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 08:25:37 AM »
I think there must be some kind of truth in the oyibo man\'s statistics though i don\'t agree with them.Like chizor said, it was prominent in high schools back home most expecially in female schools though nobody talks about it in Niger.

sly

Male sex
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 11:59:50 AM »
Kenmartins we cant let oyibo man tell us what we know. I lived in the dormitory from day one till I graduated  from government college. There was never any case of homosexuality. There were suspicion but like I said no incident. There were incidents abt people going to fed girls and all that but during my time there was no incident of Homo like we called it in those days. We bathe naked together in the same bathroom and even changed our clothes in front of one another half naked or totally naked and there was no kind of affection sexually. Like Obj said, I wonder where the got those statistics from. Even here in the states I attended Morehouse college which is an all male sch. There were a lot of gay guys in sch but they do not even amount to 25% of the sch population. 60% is way too high. I think this s#@t had to be prevalent among the white folks
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****