Author Topic: !!Search for my Family and roots!!  (Read 15325 times)

nasa

!!Search for my Family and roots!!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 09:30:54 PM »
hi chidi,i know the ozigbus family from abba and the live in port harcourt as well.but i promise am going to call, to find out if ther\'s any one by the name u \'VE given so far.then you can take it from there , i will get back to you ASAP.

Chidi0912

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 04:00:27 PM »
GREAT!! :D  Really Outstanding!!!
By the way I found out that the Name of father is \"Namdi\" Ozigbu not
\"Nandi\" Ozigbu, I interpreted some letters wrong!

If you have some more detailed Info send it to:

ImmanuelBaer@web.de (subject \"ROOTS\") or post it.....

thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks-thanks
My main topic actually is to find my family
i had to leave years ago, cause my mum (german) and my father (nigerian) divorced.
I was born on the 9th of december 1981 in Owerri. My Name is Immanuel Ozigbu Chidi Bär

nasa

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2006, 12:10:15 AM »
hi chidi.i got some informations .that could be useful and helpful in findind your root .but i cant not disclose any body information on the net if only i get a proof  that you are who you say you are .2 that you actually live in germany.and  at wat time did your both parents get a divorce was in nigeria or in germany .be truthful to ur self take care and still wish you the best of luck

Chidi0912

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 02:09:13 AM »
OK nasa, give me your E-Mail and I?ll send you a copy of my passport!
But in a way I?m suprised that anybody could think I?m constructing such a story!!! 8O I?ll send you the copy on monday from work.

even though I?m thankfull for what ya did!!
i had to leave years ago, cause my mum (german) and my father (nigerian) divorced.
I was born on the 9th of december 1981 in Owerri. My Name is Immanuel Ozigbu Chidi Bär

Susia

• http://
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »
O dikwa risky!
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

vikki

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 07:31:18 PM »
Dear Chidi,

I guess the only reason why some people on this forum are suspicious of this situation is simple. because you know yourself, being in the same situation you will cheat and deceive, I do not think anybody has anything to lose by helping or not helping this guy, and for God\'s sake he is not asking for money, just information and Contact now if we cannot do things like this for each other, I believe this is the end of us as a reasonable, sensitive and helpful people. What happened to the times one would get lost and a good person would assist and ensure the safety of this stranger.

If you think you can help Chidi, then do that, you could take all the necessary precautions you need to protect yourself, However if it is emotional support or any kind of support e.g. encouragement, you could do that . But please whenever you have the urge to be insensitive to other people just put yourself in their shoes or go for a beer or so (you do not really have to respond). The Igbo people I know have always been kind and receptive.

Chidi, do not be discouraged by the words of ignorant few. Follow your heart and do what is necessary to get back to your roots. You should also be careful and not send your details to people I do not believe that one needs your passport to verify who you are, I can?t even believe that Nigerians of all people would need a passport for identity, a bi no bi de sam naija people wey dem no wel wel  for forgery? I believe you would find someone to help the only thing I could do is get my mum who is in Owerri at the moment to do a little footwork for you. If that is okay, all you need is the name of your father and one of his addresses in Owerri. I can only help in Owerri. I do wish good luck either way.

By the way, to those whose aim in life is to go around complaining about long articles and making insensitive remarks and correcting people\'s English, it is not my father\'s language and I would not pretend to defend it. If it is that important to you, make you carry your big grammar go meet your masters, they might be impressed by it, am not and certainly not for most people on this site.

Vicky

ugbobaby

hello
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 12:57:08 AM »
whatz up vikki? don\'t be a hater ok, some of us (i included) just felt that he shud maybe look for info outside of gsso, but i see why he also asks for help here considering the fact that most of us are owerri indigenes/skuuled in owerri,

nobody is pickin on anybody so don\'t make overexaggerate, only ignore others and help this guy if u can ok.
once again goodluck 2 u chidi and peace out ya\'ll

sly

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »
Ugobaby, I dont think vikki is a hater. I feel like she hit the nail @ the head. Honestly, some of the responses in a effort to help chidi sound very ridiculous to me but I just decided not to respond.Whatever happened to the benefit of the doubt???? He has not asked for money like vikki said all he wants is to trace his roots. Some of us who grew up with our parents don\'t know what it feels like not knowing either of ur parents. Nigerians that I know especially (igbo\'s) are very hospitable people so let any of us who got any info. abt the ozigbus in Nkwerre feel free to assist this guy. All it will take is to give him a contact tell # or home address if anyone has such info. If our mission on this forum is to reunite I don\'t see anything wrong with helping one of our own if we can. I pray that the spirit of God continue to guide my fellow brothers and sisters in the decisions that we make.
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

ugbobaby

hello
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 01:36:02 PM »
:lol:  :D

yes, some of us (ma self inclusive) might have been too judgemental initially, looking for trivial faults here n there, but in real life thatz how it is as well, not everyone will willingly be open to you or sympathetic to ur plight; maybe thatz y some of us were quick to respond negatively (which ain\'t good n ave learned). but i don\'t think its fair to \"bash\" others who may see things from a negative side n not the positive as we assume to be the norm, at least correct such persons with respect and not with a tone of anger or dislike.
This site is cool as well as the users n i know we are all mature but when we get on the computer and everythin about us is hidden behind a screen, i think we express ourselves without inhibition; we may not necessarily be as open if  we interacted face to face.

Anywayz most people have begun to help by providing pieces of info and advice, so let\'s all relax ok.

Chidi0912

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2006, 02:00:21 PM »
Dear vikki, dear ugbobaby, dear all ya kindly people on this site

when I read those words it?s embarrassing in a way for me not to
be able expressing myself in words as you can. :oops:  
Cause there is so much more I would like to say or to describe but the right vocabels.....
..I?m overpowered by the number of views and that threre is now a real
chance to find ma papa and family!  

For 3 years ma mum tried hard to find ma father also with the help of some german administrative bodies but she never had the tool internet
and now I?m trying a second go..

For me it?s nothing risky to give on of ma E-mail?s or to send a passportcopy cause tell me what do I have to loose??
Besides I want to show once and for all my seriousness,
maybe you can get the copy from the admin cause ma photo
on it can be usefull for people in Nkwere to verify me.
I sent the copies to webmaster@gsso.net  ~2 weeks ago.

here ma father?s name again:

Namdi Ozigbu
Ozigbus Compound
Abba
Close of Nkwerre
ISUZU

2nasa:

ma parents divorced in Germany I think under african law they are still
married, my last inquireries resulted that I was four years old when I left
nigeria with my mum under suspicious cirumstances- it must had been in 1986 when my feet stood on african ground for the last time up to now :cry:
I?m looking forward to your information

with kind regards Immanuel

admin

• Administrator
    • http://www.gsso.net
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 09:35:09 PM »
Quote from: \"nasa\"
hi chidi.i got some informations .that could be useful and helpful in findind your root .but i cant not disclose any body information on the net if only i get a proof  that you are who you say you are .2 that you actually live in germany.and  at wat time did your both parents get a divorce was in nigeria or in germany .be truthful to ur self take care and still wish you the best of luck

Chidi, we do appologize for the late response. We received an emailed copy of your passport. However, in our opinion, we didn\'t think that was necessary although it is refreshing to know you are who you claim you are.

However, we appeal to all on the site who might be in a position to help Chidi to please do so. We do not at this time see a security treat in revealing helpful info regarding his roots to him; preferably via email or privately.

There are lots of people from the region who will stumbble across this and will help. Chidi, be patient and we are sure most of your questions will be answered in no time.
Best Wishes

nasa

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 01:17:50 AM »
can i take a glance at that passport page i can not acess to the web mastermaster gsso site.i will be be glad if you tell me how to get there so i can forward this to the ozigbus\'s family in portharcourt thanks

vikki

search
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 10:06:28 PM »
Hi Chidi,

I was just wondering how things are going with the search of your father?

kenmartins

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 06:14:52 AM »
Hey chidi,
I just read ur info and i was kinda interesting. I know the ozigbo family in ABBA which is in nwangele local government area of imo-state and i do have some contact e-mail info of some of them. Well, i don\'t know how to reach ya but u can drop ur e-mail right here and i\'ll e-mail ya ASAP.U have a great day.

mrniceguy

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »
chidi i think i culd help u in search of ur father my name is kingsley chino and i am from abba ozigbu family so ireally tink i mite b of help