Author Topic: Should Africans return to Polygamy instead of serial monogam  (Read 4846 times)

Anonymous

Should Africans return to Polygamy instead of serial monogam
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2004, 12:51:58 AM »
very funny article. in a way, i\'m all for polygamy as stated in the article.... however, i\'ll be satisfied with one when i find my halle berry

You want to know

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2004, 04:49:38 PM »
8) Halle Berry will grow old you know.lol.  Just remember that in sole outward beauty (not accusing Halle Berry of one)  :lol:

Festus

ALL about sex
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 12:26:02 PM »
Hey uapo4,

I see your point about the \'all about sex\' issue but I think the fundamental issue remains the same, sex is more fundamental than marriage, that is my point but I do agree with you that it is not the only thing.

Any how, I hope you will share both the happy \'classified\' news and maybe the money with us o!

Take care

Festus

who do you think?

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2004, 01:55:11 AM »
it is time for women polygamy relationship.  men, your time is over.

festus

Women polygamy?
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 06:55:33 PM »
Women have been known to be polygamous in places where the population ratio favours women so that is not strange. But bear in mind that marrying more men does not multiply the population while marrying more women does. What I am saying is that the biological role of women in reproduction is far more significant than men but equally the social role of men as the African American case reveals is very important. Since there are currently more women than men in the world what is your solution? Some women should have many number of men and then the majority of women should eeeem take a hike?

Polygamy can work either way depending on the situation but right now it will be more useful if men where polygamous or basical abstain completely and stop this factory line production of babies mamas.