Author Topic: Terri Schiavo: They Keep Tinkering With Her Life  (Read 18637 times)

Honeybunnie

Terri Schiavo: They Keep Tinkering With Her Life
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 09:15:58 PM »
Prince, I will keep that in mind, but I\'m sure you will never have to face that dilemma. It is such a hard decision to make, it\'s like deciding to give out your kidneys when you die, or if to be burnt or buried. I can\'t even think about death honestly.

sly

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 09:24:03 PM »
I think they should relieve the lady of her misery for 16 years. Nobody wants to live like that. People are quick judge when it relates to others. Who will want to be in Terry\' condition, bedridden for 16 years. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

Prince

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 09:46:02 PM »
Well spoken, Sly, but she ain\'t dead yet :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

sly

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 10:33:17 PM »
She is already dead prince and u know it. This morning the court refused to order re-insertion of the tube just like the FL court.
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

Honeybunnie

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2005, 10:39:08 PM »
No, that is wrong Sly, she is still alive. She is expected to die 2 weeks from the date the tube was removed. So if that tube is re-inserted today, she will continue to live. I hope this article helps.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/18/schiavo.brain-damaged/

The tube really only gives her food, she can breathe on her own, so like I mentioned before taking the tube out of her is like starving her to death (as harsh as it sounds).

sly

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 12:05:40 AM »
Well Honeybunnie, this morning the district court refused re-insertion of the feeding tube so the only hope the family have is the supreme court which had on three occassions upheld the judgement of the FL courts on this matter. Bad as it sounds, but I still think they should let her go and have peace
*****Michael Grant*****

Honeybunnie

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 12:37:18 AM »
Sly, sly, you miss the point, you initially said that \"May Her Gentle Soul Rest in Peace\"...

Quote from: \"sly\"
I think they should relieve the lady of her misery for 16 years. ... May her gentle soul rest in peace.

Well you only say that when people die, and I really just wanted to clarify for you that she is still legally alive, even though in a vegetative state, still a living being.I just want you to know that the removal of the feeding tube does not necessarily mean that she is dead. Please Read all the posts in line. By the way, her parents are trying to appeal to the Supreme Court, why would they still be making all these appeals if their daughter was already dead. I choose not whip a dead horse because I have voiced my support to let the woman die in peace on so many occasions.

Prince

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2005, 02:52:07 AM »
Heym Honeyb, are sure you don\'t wanna reconsider your decision not to do law?  Just a thought.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

Prince

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2005, 06:23:31 AM »
The Schaivo Latest
There\'s an old saying,\"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.\"  Do I see a pattern with the Bush kids?  Fmr Pres Bush mus be proud of his idiots.  Just 1 hour ago,
Schiavo\'s Parents Suffer More Setbacks:
Gov. Bush Seeks to Take Custody of Schiavo

By JILL BARTON, Associated Press Writer

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. - Terri Schiavo\'s parents saw their options vanish one by one Wednesday as a federal appeals court refused to reinsert her feeding tube and the Florida Legislature decided not to intervene in the epic struggle. Refusing to give up, Gov. Jeb Bush sought court permission to take custody of Schiavo.

The desperate flurry of activity came as President Bush suggested that Congress and the White House had done all they could to keep the severely brain-damaged woman alive.
More: http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/02/23/89234.html
Click on Schiavo\'s Parents Suffer More Setbacks

Honeybunnie

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2005, 09:21:04 PM »
The Supreme Court has finally denied the parent\'s appeal, so I guess this is the final conclusion. Man, I am even tired of hearing about the whole thing...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/24/schiavo/index.html

Prince

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2005, 09:55:53 PM »
THANK GOD
For the sake of Teri, glory be to the Father.

By the way, Honeyb, what has become of the Florida state bid to take custody of Teri, do you know?

Honeybunnie

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2005, 10:15:59 PM »
The Florida courts have denied the Governor\'s petition to take over custody of Terry Schiavo...Here\'s the link.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/24/schiavo/index.html

These politicians need to stay out of people\'s lives.

Prince

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2005, 01:42:26 AM »
Now, Teri\'s gots to be sent home in real peace.  If the Bushes had shame in them, this would have been a perfect opportunity for me to tell the, \"SHAME ON YOU.\"

She\'s not gonna feel anything, no pain, no suffering, no hunger pangs, nothing.  God will receive her, in the sheep fold, on the last day.  

Even if had ered when she had her faculties in tact, It\'s my wish that God gives her credit for what she\'s been through and give her a place in his kingdom.  

Teri, laa n\'udo.  The angels are waiting, to take you home.

To her husband I\'d say, \"You have fought a good fight.  Once again, David has slain the stupid Giant.\"

Susia

• http://
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2005, 06:10:34 AM »
Thank Goodness !!!!. this is over with.
Begin with the determination to suceed and the work is half done already.

Prince

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2005, 08:12:41 AM »
Yes, indeed.