Author Topic: CONDOLEEZZA RICE: This Chick Is Smoking.  (Read 8985 times)

sly

CONDOLEEZZA RICE: This Chick Is Smoking.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 11:55:54 PM »
Honeybunnie I never said she is not worth anything like u said. Like I said earlier, Collin powell lost his credibility after being used to make the case against Iraq with all those fabrications. The same goes for condie cos she was not very honest to the public. I hope u see where I\'m coming from. It does not take away the fact that she is successful or hardworking as u will agree that Powell did a terrific job as well.
*****Accept criticism with a spirit of gratitude. Ego tripping is the dance of fools and has no place in the pursuit of excellence.*****
*****Michael Grant*****

Honeybunnie

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 12:31:41 AM »
OKay Sly maybe I misquoted you, your actual words were that \"she wasn\'t all that\"....I take my \"she isn\'t worth anything at all\" statement back. But that is still beggin the issue, because I don\'t understand why she isn\'t all that. On what grounds do you base your argument. Especially as it relates to her being a Strong Black female. Be sure to read my initial posts so you understand my stance clearly before you respond. BTW, Re-reading your post, I think you might have edited the main part, but I could still pull it off of Prince\'s post.

Prince

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 02:39:39 AM »
Smart girl.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

kenmartins

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 06:00:14 PM »
I think Rice would do great a sec. of state. I love her smile when she gets off airforce 1.(smiles). i don\'t know if u guys have noticed that smile.

signopago

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 06:17:07 PM »
More grease to her elbow.
It\'s beautiful to love and be loved.