Author Topic: Ogssian Meeting in Dallas, Texas  (Read 5052 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • http://www.gsso.net
Ogssian Meeting in Dallas, Texas
« on: April 14, 2003, 07:52:09 PM »

The ogssians in Dallas Metroplex is having a meeting at the end of this month, I will like to get individual ideas on how we can help solve some of the School\'s problem.......Thanks and have a nice day.

Ambrose Opara

kemkeris

gsso
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 11:50:50 PM »
when is the Gsso meeting? Please can you email me with more info, i would like to attend. thanks...kem
kemkeris@yahoo.com

Uzoma

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 08:47:51 PM »
Yes, can you let us know!  I\'m sure many of us are interested...it\'s just that we don\'t learn of such things until it\'s over.  This time around, please inform us.  I don\'t know if this is appropriate, but you may want to consider contacting us through our e-mail addy on the Alumni List.  Long live GSSOcians and peace to all.

- Uzoma.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 11:07:10 PM »
i think one way to make this successful is by getting alumni to sign up and make use of the forum so we all can have discussions like that

anamege

list of all ogssians
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 10:08:28 PM »
Sirs:

I WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OGSSIANS ANY WHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA TO
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND YOUR PERTINENT INFO.
SO THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU.  PLEASE WRITE BACK AT LIPET@WORLDNET.ATT.NET OR 972 988 3030.

THANKS,
ANAMEGE, LINUS (OGSSIAN)

uapo4

• http://
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 09:07:01 PM »
Oh goodness, how did this meeting go? I will like to know...it\'s time to give back to the school that has played a big role in what we are today. If anyone here knows, could you please feed us on when such a meeting will take place next and where ahead of time. I\'m sure there are a lot of us who will be interested.
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1