Author Topic: Good Ambassadors  (Read 1574 times)

objobj

Good Ambassadors
« on: October 08, 2005, 08:43:12 AM »
I\'d rather spend my time and efforts on positive assignments and in enlightening the public, than arguing with those who have been oversaturated with bad news, and find it difficult to assimilate the fact that good news is indeed possible and does exist.

It\'s astonishing, but no longer surprising that \'some\' Nigerians would argue in order to believe good reports, but calmly accept negative reports, and remain complacent even when the news are exaggerated and/or damaging. Are our mindsets so skewed? This is obviously what we also portray to outsiders, no wonder they expect the worst from us.

Some even ask \"What has Nigeria done for me?\" Have they tried asking \"What have I done for Nigeria?\"
How many have ever asked themselves \"AM I A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF NIGERIA?\"

As good ambassadors we have a duty to diseminate POSITIVE NEWS and DEVELOPMENTS ARISING IN and OUT OF NIGERIA.
author: c cxsm

there is a follow-up to the above....titled... Why be Nigeria\'s Ambassador? it\'s long, but anyone that loves naija will enjoy reading it
I am too Blessed to be Stressed

uapo4

• http://
Good Ambassadors
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 11:41:57 PM »
Please post the follow-up soon.  This is a nice article 8)
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1