Author Topic: One example of HOW NOT TO PRAY  (Read 1455 times)

uapo4

• http://
One example of HOW NOT TO PRAY
« on: October 09, 2005, 12:28:25 AM »
Folks, I am a member of a website dedicated to hot news about soccer, especially on Nigeria\'s Super Eagles.  Anyway, what I want to put down is copied from one of their member\'s posting which I find very funny and actually believe some people pray like that.  To put things in perspective, it had to wanting Nigeria to qualify for World Cup at the expense of Angola...I couldn\'t help laughing and I hope you\'ll enjoy it :lol:  :lol:  :lol: As you probably know by now, Nigeria did not qualify for this FIFA World Cup 2006 :mrgreen:

doctoryinka wrote:
Lets pray,

Prayer answering father, we thank you for the Rwandese national team. The bible says you will contend fiercely with those that contend with us. We believe your word Lord Jesus and pray that you empower Rwanda to BEAT Angola today. Lord Jesus, provide Rwanda with Strength from above. Shine your face on them, let them find favour in today\'s match. Grant them victory Lord Jesus. We thank you for answered prayers for we have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus

And the People of God shouted...............

Let the match begin!

It\'s wicked indeed :twisted:  :wink:  :twisted:
"Incline Thy ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am needy and poor" -- Psalm lxxxv. 1