Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Reunion / Jus\'a lil\'humour
« Last post by TINSQUARED on May 24, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
One day in Church, our Reverend father was preaching and he discovered that most women in his congregation are fond of controlling their Husbands. So he wanted to find out how many Men who are being controlled by their wives. He said \"all the men who know their wives control them should move to one side of the church\", the men who are controlled by their wives moved, except one man. The Pastor moved straight to the man and asked \"what is your secret, you are the only man whose wife does not control \" to his greatest surprise the man replied ; \"pastor my wife has asked me not to move an inch from here             :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*** I\'m not the author of this joke....it was forwarded to me.
Entertainment / QUESTION WITH QUESTION GAME
« Last post by Chynwe on May 23, 2007, 10:42:04 PM »
Was I talking to you?  :x
« Last post by uluisrare on May 15, 2007, 04:19:14 PM »
does it matter if she is beefed?
« Last post by Chynwe on May 15, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »
Nk, you got beef with us?
Reunion / GSSO REUNION IN NIGERIA - DECEMBER 2007
« Last post by uluisrare on May 11, 2007, 05:48:31 PM »
nhia, we nefer come una don begin fight???? 8O
jokes apart sha, u guys shld chill and plan this thing well so we too can show face and flow.....
 :roll:  :)
« Last post by akionu on May 06, 2007, 11:18:52 AM »
you may go on with your reunion but  am  advicing  that you make sure it is well defined in other not to create the impression of a division within the association.And please ken martins,this has nothing to do with politics i believe we all are matured enough now as to follow layed down principles and tradition.the outcome of this reunion thing,may set a new prescedence for the future.I do not believe we should continue in a manner of infantil disorder at this stage of our lives. i ve been at the forfront of ogssian leadership for ten years now which includes campus ,branch and national level.I strongly know that any attempt to baptise this december gatering  a Reunion,may not be acceptable with the national.like i said earlier on the association welcomes set reunions,campus branch reunions,family days and annual reunions.Those of us in the UK will equally like to be part of what ever your doing but please ensure it follows a point of reference which is the ogssian national body.But like i said befor \"Thats just me\"
« Last post by kenmartins on May 05, 2007, 09:36:09 AM »
Can we for once leave politics out of this.
U know most of us here are either in school or have a job that won\'t give us some time off in March. they can have their reunion whenever they want and we can have ours during our little window of oppurtunity in december.

Anyway, u gat to know whose going to make it to Nigeria before u\'ll have a set date.
Reunion / ogssian reunion
« Last post by akionu on May 03, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »
An Ogssian reunion in december in nija is a very welcomed idea,but there is a but in it.it is pertenent to say that in as much as the event will not encrouch into the main reunion which is usually held in march, we may as well be interfering in the end of year party of  branches which is popularly known as the family day,held in december.I believe this proposed action will conflict with the norms of the national body which is were we usually draw our reference point from.I remember the association looks down on any activity  they think capable of bringing division within the association.This proposed meeting has already been tagged a reunion without mention to the people in attendance which gives it a whole new meaning.The association encourages CLASS REUNIONS but not a general reunion independent of the association.No doubt that this reunion is geared at having us to look forward to somethinh during christmas,but we should play it by the rules of our national body.But this just me
« Last post by mitchie on May 02, 2007, 09:14:54 PM »
I think Owerri is the best bet.From these yarns it seems most of u U.S guys have not been home in a while to see how much better Owerri has turned in terms of hospitality.Collage is in owerri, most Ogssians are in Owerri,Proximity from any villa or city to Owerri in December,plus new places in Owerri  where you can have fun should be enough reason to host it there.I hope to see those dreaded seniors again.
« Last post by uluisrare on April 28, 2007, 08:47:37 PM »
wetin u wan make we do when the owners of the site no wan show?
(long question huh? :lol: )
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10