Author Topic: PGA Tour  (Read 4206 times)

objobj

PGA Tour
« on: February 14, 2005, 03:28:35 AM »
when was the last time a #1 ranked player did not make the cut? well, mr, wet mop personality missed the cut at pebble beach national pro-am. he missed the cut by a seven strokes. yes, vijay, the one that said \" am not of the black race\" yet he is darker than \"unyi\"
I am too Blessed to be Stressed

Prince

PGA Tour
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 02:14:55 AM »
?Obj my bro, I have a feeling you are referring to Tiger Woods.  If I?m right, sorry, I?ve got news for you.  I got here before you. You?re gonna have to take a number and fall in line.  But don?t worry, I promise to leave his arms for you.  I?ll take his kneecaps and eyes, maybe his neck.  You can have his golfing arms.

By the way, his full name is Eldrick Tiger Woods.  He?s not my neighbor; I guess it?s all right for me to hate him.  Ever since he dissed Pres Clinton on an invitation to the White House, I?ve loved him a little less than an acute migraine headache.

I don?t know if you guys know the story. Pres Bill Clinton invited him to the Peoples? house when he took the world by storm, by winning his first PGA Championship at the age of 21, in 1997.  He declined the invitation saying that the only reason he was invited was because he had become champion.  Hello!  That?s a tradition with winning athletes and the White House.

Soon after that, he announced he wasn?t black.  He invented his own race.  ?I am Cablinasian,? he proclaimed.  His invented race is an acronym of all the races.  Ca for Caucasian, bl for black, in for Indian, and Asia.

Since he began dating that Swedish model, Elin Nordegren, whom he later married, ignoring his father?s protest, he has never had a spectacular outing. Care to see Tiger and Elin, check out the photos at: http://www.cliphoto.com/social1/elin.htm Don?t forget to visit the ?RARE AND HIDDEN PHOTOS?
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

objobj

PGA Tour
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 11:23:07 AM »
prince nna, at least tiger agreed to having some black in him, but vijay in one of his 1989 interviews said \"am not of the black race\" (i used to think he is from mberi) and i\'ve disliked him since then. actually he (vijay) has been the number player for the past six months. and if tiger finishes fourth or better this weekend he (tiger) will regain the number 1 spot. tiger has not missed a cut in 135 starts, the longest running in pga history.

Prince

PGA Tour
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 01:42:45 AM »
My bad.  I thought we have a common hate target.  I didn\'t follow golf the much.  As a matter of fact, I hated it.  But when Tiger came on the scene, I jubilated that we can trash the whites, and edge them out from every game they ever originated.

But he lost me when he dissed the Pres.  There\'s a popular saying in Ngwaland: \"M\'hula onu-shi di oti, mmanya o kutara a makwaghi m mma\" (once I have seen a wine tapper\'s rear end, his palm wine is no longer appitising to me).

My lost interest in golf explains why I don\'t follow Vijay\'s career.  Please excuse my ignorance.
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.

If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!

(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)

okey

PGA Tour
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 03:28:08 AM »
:wink: did anyone watch the PGA tour this weekend? With Tiger and Phil going at it
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

okey

PGA Tour
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 03:57:52 AM »

Great job! Tiger wins the Ford Championship at Doral and reclaims the #1 spot in the world.
===
Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, Intelligent direction and skillful execution;
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives

objobj

PGA Tour
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 07:40:33 AM »
okay, that was awesome, what a display of talent and skill by both men. i can\'t say if phil gave it away or tiger beat him. it\'ll make great topic for monday and wed\'s foursome.